Bravo: United Healthcare/Optum internal award program for exceptional performers (2015-2020)
Spot Awards: United Healthcare/Optum internal award program for exceptional performers (2014)
Bright Idea: Option One Mortgage innovative ideas competition
Solutions-driven IT Analyst with over 15 years of identity governance, access control, audit, and regulatory compliance experience, 10 years of innovating and implementing technical solutions to business problems through process analysis and optimization, as well as 5 years of project management and data analysis experience while working at large, complex, and fast-paced organizations in the finance and healthcare industries.
• Optimized internal formulary audit tool, report generation, analysis, defect handling and metrics that resulted in a 75% reduction in task-related staffing needs (>$330k/year).
• Discovered and corrected a data handling issue that resulted in a reduction of 225,000 false-positive errors per month and eliminated the related manual research efforts and vendor fees.
• Improved audit procedures resulting in a 3% improvement in reporting and remediation timeliness and a >1% reduction in member impact.
• Managed a 3-year single sign-on initiative with role-based security for 68 in-house applications while managing 40+ team members resulting in cleared audit findings before deadline.
• Automated 5 manual processes and documents into 1 user-centered web application resulting in a 3 day reduction in remote user onboarding and 100% process defect reduction (>$150k/year).
• Performed an enterprise-wide user provisioning process analysis including user-level access rights effectively reducing manual processes 75%, errors 11%, and staff needs 20%.
• Reduced the SLA for IAM/user provisioning requests from 5 to 2 business days (~$200k/year).
Served as subject matter expert and technical point-of-contact for various internal processes, functions and reports; ensured data integrity, regulatory compliance, operational functionality and reporting accuracy; collaborated with business and technical stakeholders; identified, interpreted, translated and documented requirements, flows and diagrams; performed in-depth root cause analyses for complex problems; audited code for optimization opportunities, efficiencies and fixes; developed, tested and implemented innovative and strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
Provided support to senior leader of Systems Development: managed schedule, tracked tasks, forecasted and maintained sensitive budgets, and handled one-off projects. Facilitated meetings and events; created tracking documents for project pipelines; established controls and performed internal audits; created documentation and trained team members as needed; provided ad-hoc support to Systems Development teams; and assisted with the transition from SDLC to Agile.
Designed, developed, and implemented improved processes for user provisioning, access controls, remote network access, regulatory compliance, and audits while administering and governing access to enterprise assets; created content for bulletins, advisories, security awareness program and newsletters.
Analyst Tools: Microsoft Office+ (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Visio), Code (DbVisualizer, DBeaver, Ipswitch, SAS Enterprise Guide, SQL), Webex, WinZip
Project Tools: Six Sigma Yellow Belt/Green Belt (training), LEAN, Minitab Statistical Software
Security Tools: Active Directory, Terminal Services, Symantec (Endpoint, MPKI certificates), Websense, Citrix & VPN, Cisco (Protego PN-MARS), BioScrypt/VeriAdmin, Check Point (Pointsec), Blue Coat Secure Web Gateway, HID (badge) and biometrics
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Servant Leadership, Continuous Improvement
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: