- Manage projects for the President and CEO or Madison Sports that include social media marketing as well as working in small groups to complete tasks.
- Generate and modify content posted to the company Instagram site and increased followers by 10% and growing.
- Interviewing, filming, editing and posting features onto the athletic department's website for the 19 varsity sports teams.
- Present for pre-game and post-game events working closely with Fighting Illini Athletics this includes the athletes, coaches, executives and production teams.
- Working closely with the Big Ten Network and Fox Broadcasting ensure the production runs smoothly by being the point person and assisting reporters through the entirety of their broadcast.
- Participate in a full-service, pro bono advertising agency that is a subpart of the American Advertising Federation.
- Work in a social media team to create content for all clients including Universal Pictures, Canopy Club, Cracked and more.
College of Media Dean's List Recipient
College of Media James Scholar
HubSpot Inbound Marketing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: