Multi-talented director consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
• Coach National WFS team on new customer acquisitions while growing, and retaining strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Maximized 360 recruiting by posting opportunities, applicant screening, phone calls, interviews and placement for all of the different vacancies.
• Conducted training and change management processes to improve operations. Led daily, weekly and monthly coaching, counseling and feedback sessions.
• Develop training, for multiple learning processes to ensure the entire business development organization understands the tools available and have training opportunities for professional growth.
• 13 years of experience working as a strategic project manager for BD, execution of event planning and trade show strategy by partnering effectively with groups throughout the organization and the community.
• Collaborated with team to define business requirements for organizational processes, achieve productivity standards and adhere to accuracy.
• Assessed skill gaps for employees in sales, operations and IT department to developed training courses to meet identified needs
• Compile and analyze statistical data on past sales and trends to forecast future trends. Provide information on competitors' strategies in the market. • Led daily, weekly and monthly coaching, counseling and feedback sessions. Trained new hires to perform cross-training exercises with experienced workers.
• Offered data-driven recommendations aligned with overall company strategies and prioritized process improvement initiatives.
• Delivered wide variety of courses focused on Innovation, Effective Selling, and Emotional Intelligence topics to enhance communication, team cohesion and group performance.
• Improved project success rates with solid staff coaching, performance monitoring, quality assurance and effective problem resolution.
• Reduced expenses by analyzing compensation policies and implementing competitive programs while ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
• Increased sales revenue by over 75% for key accounts such as Disney, Textron, Toshiba, CNA, and Arco/BP.
• Had over $359,000 in Direct Placement fills for Year 2001 and 2002.
• Conducted sourcing, making flyers, contacting local affiliations, performing networking, working with referral programs, posting openings on the Internet, and utilizing Branch Automation (internal databases).
• Served as the primary service contact for the top accounts. Conducted regular service calls to ensure quality service, identify any problems and obtain feedback.
• On average, had a 96% fill-rate per month on orders and 100% file utilization.
• Was able to retain over $2 million in revenue by actively nurturing key accounts.
• Maintained current understanding of state and federal policies such as EEO and ADA.create initiatives to decrease overall turnover rate. Trained branch staff on company policies and procedures
• Managed budget for branch and onsite. Received Branch of the year 1999-2002.
• Managed and monitored service delivery of the Branch and Onsite.
• Monitored goals and addressed any concerns in meeting goals with District Area Manager.
• Managed and evaluated unemployment and Workers Compensation claims which ended up winning us Regional of Excellence 1999-2002
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: