Ambitious and dedicated BIT student with the objective of obtaining a full-time position in the field of Business Information Technology for the fall of 2021. Prepared to implement diverse skill sets, technical proficiencies and new perspectives to client-serving teams. Excellent people and computer skills with high proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Virginia Tech BIT Study Abroad Program in Europe, Summer 2019
· Designed and created a website, logo, and Instagram page for Sweetwater Rentals which significantly increased their social media interaction.
· Improved skills in web design and Adobe Illustrator.
· Worked virtually out of EY's New York City office providing risk consulting for clients.
· Acquired skills in risk consulting services and improved communication skills by working on a client-serving engagement team.
· Proactively identified and completed tasks that added value to the client and helped my team.
· Chosen as a top 3 finalist in the internship capstone project and earned an EY Intern Badge in Robotic Process Automation.
· Learned the cash register system and merchandising process.
· Improved communication skills by assisting customers and other J.Crew employees.
· Developed leadership skills through helping customers with merchandise and other associates by instructing them on sales and the use of the cash register system.
Soulstice A Cappella, Fall 2018-present
· Selected to join an exclusive all female a cappella group and serve as Vice President and Treasurer.
· Practice approximately 10 - 15 hours per week.
· Developed strong teamwork and communication skills by working with other members.
· Improved presentation and performance skills through participating in live performances.
Kappa Delta Sorority, Spring 2019-present
· Gives back to the community through philanthropy efforts with NRV Cares, Prevent Child Abuse America, and Girl Scouts of America.
· Member of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee which aims to develop strategies to promote diversity among organization.
· Contributes to Greek organizations by participating in philanthropy events.
National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Spring 2018-present
· Selected for membership in this prestigious organization.
· Must have and maintain a minimum 3.4 GPA.
Virginia Tech, Fall 2017-Present
· Pamplin College of Business Dean's List – Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020
· Awarded the Mary Sue and Thomas H Donahue, Jr. scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year.
EY Intern Badge in Robotic Process Automation, Summer 2020
· Completed 15 hours of training on robotic process automation (RPA) during my internship at EY.
· Learned about RPA, its various benefits, and how RPA software can be used to automate processes.
EY Capstone Project, Summer 2020
· Selected as a top 3 finalist among 36 teams in the capstone project competition as part of my internship at EY.
· Provided leadership to a team of 9 interns in developing and presenting an innovative solution for an EY client.
EY Design Sprint, November 2019
· Earned first place in EY's Design Sprint competition by developing solutions and building prototypes to solve real life client problems.
· Created a user interface that provided customers with a simple and personal experience.
· Presented our digital solutions to a panel of EY professionals.
· Gained knowledge about design thinking processes and digital solutions.
· Improved teamwork skills through working with other Virginia Tech students to create an award-winning presentation.
PwC Explore, February 2019
· Selected to participate in exclusive strengths-building program in Washington D.C.
· Learned about PwC's advisory practice and deepened my understanding about how personal strengths and values are integrated into teams.
Vice President of Soulstice A Cappella, Fall 2020-Present
· Elected to serve as Vice President and Treasurer for the 2020-2021 academic year.
· Work directly with the President to lead rehearsals, make executive decisions, and maintain our organization.
· Handle all monetary transactions, maintain the organization budget, and serve a key point of contact.
Social and New Member Chair of Soulstice A Cappella, Spring 2020
· Elected as an executive team member to plan all social events and retreats, help new members transition into the organization, and be a source of communication for members.
· Lead the group by working with a team of student executives to maintain and run the student organization.
Concert Committee for Soulstice A Cappella, Fall 2019
· Selected to design, set up, and run semiannual concert.
· Improved leadership skills by working with members and directing sound engineers and theater managers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: