Highly organized administrative professional with a decade of experience addressing SUMMARY customer requests and concerns to provide relevant information and options. Upbeat and energetic, with grace in handling difficult situations with resourcefulness and adaptability. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success, with attention to detail, strong judgement and critical thinking abilities. Outgoing solid team player with positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients.
• Customer and client relations
• Swiftly provided support to prospective customers and current policyholders in a fast-paced environment.
• Spent ample time with each customer verbally reviewing and explaining documents for client comprehension.
• Explained advantages and features of various policies to promote sale of plans, boosting overall sales.
• Displayed consistent, positive attitude while interacting with customers, agents, peers and other personnel; even during high-stress situations.
• Acted as emotional support for customers experiencing catastrophic situations.
• Attended seminars, meetings and educational programs to stay abreast of evolving needs of insurance industry and client base.
• Shared knowledge and expertise with co-workers to foster awareness and increase staff productivity.
• Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best-qualified departments
• Developed rapport with clients and agents to cultivate loyalty and satisfaction.
• Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff and greeting visitors.
• Document and update customer records based on interactions.
• Assisted in calls from banks and other lending institutions to verify coverage for clients Troubleshoot and resolve client issues and concerns.
• Prepared insurance forms/documents (identification cards, certificates, endorsements, schedules, etc.).
• Processed other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business.
• Performed other related support duties as requested, such as processing mail, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying, and insurance payment processing.
• Handled customer inquiries and billing issues as well as updates/changes to their policies.
• Managed accounts payable and receivable for office.
• Received and routed business correspondence to correct departments and staff members.
• Prepared packages for shipment, pickup and courier services for prompt delivery to customers.
• Kept reception area clean and neat to give visitors positive first impression.
• Problem recognition, research and issue resolution with escalation of more complex problems to other support areas as appropriate Improved customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer Maintained a working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions Effectively managed assigned cases, collecting and documenting details as needed.
• Promoted available products according to the customer's needs of features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
• Managed workload and time allocation effectively to complete customer follow-ups Maintained a positive, problem-solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a dynamic team environment Preserved revenue streams by utilizing strong communication and negotiation skills, offering refunds as last resort to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Reduced average call time with optimal call control and efficient use of internal knowledge bases.
• Compiled customer feedback and recommended service delivery improvements to management.
• Ensured proper and timely resolution of system, hardware and telephone issues.
• Broke down and evaluated user problems using test scripts, personal expertise and probing questions.
• Enhanced productivity by staying on top of call scripts and maintaining control over direction of conversations.
Job Titles Held: