Ambitious Sr. Operation Manager and Site Leader who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals.
Personal Motto: Chances are you will never be the smartest and most talented person among your competition…regardless of the odds, you overcome that disadvantage by being the best prepared person/team with strategic purpose driven goals focused on the prize.
As a Site leader/Senior Operations Managers I am responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for functional areas of our Fulfillment Center (Inbound, Outbound, ICQA, Facilities, IT, and HR). Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of Operations and Area Managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the Fulfillment Center (FC).
The Operations Manager has complete responsibility for inbound and outbound operations, as well as the functional process responsibility within the fulfillment center on a specified shift or across multiple shifts.
• Lead and supervise a team of Area Managers (2-5 front-line supervisors depending on location) and 100-300 hourly associates in outbound or inbound operations within the Fulfillment Center.
• Responsible for the overall safety, quality and performance and customer experience of the shift.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
• Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals.
• Strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; resolve problems; and address staffing needs.
• Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
• Ability to develop and share best practices across the shifts and network.
Responsible for leading the team of associates in getting Amazon customers their orders. Each Area Manager has approximately 1-3 Process Assistants who also provide support in leading a team of associates. Teams range in size (50-150). The Area Manager is responsible for ensuring that all people are properly trained, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
Direct, train, and lead infantry units (Platoon & Company sized elements) in ground combat operations. Duties include directing deployment of infantry weapons, vehicles, and equipment; directing location, construction, and camouflage of infantry positions and equipment; managing field communications operations; coordinating with armor, artillery, and air support units; performing strategic and tactical planning, including battle plan development; and leading basic reconnaissance operations.
School: Ranger School, Airborne School, Recon Scout Leaders Course, Anti-Armour Leaders Course, Infantry Officer Basic Course, Sniper Emplacement Leaders Course, Scout Leaders Course.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: