○ Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services.
○ Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive
customer experience. Models and shares customer service best practices
with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer
experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g. greeting, eye contact,
courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help
proactively, identifying, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
○ Operations: Responsible for holding store keys to open and close
without management as necessary.
○ Assists with and coaches other team members to work with warehouse
and vendor ordering process as the orders are created, reviewed, and
received, including opening the backdoor for vendor deliveries.
○ Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned
cash register, including records for scanning errors, price verifications,
items not on file, price modifications, and voids.
○ Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order exceptions
on order release day and assists in reverse logistics (e.g., 1503, returns,
empty packages), evaluating and developing displays, including
promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise.
Completes resets and revisions.
○ Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of on-hand
quantities including, but not limited to, basic departments, stockroom,
and overstock locations.
○ Assist with ensuring Outdate program is followed with team members,
assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash counts,
ledgers, and bill payment as necessary or as requested.
○ Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes;
ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate
pricing of products.
○ Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or
regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately within the
required time frame.
○ Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat,
orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or
system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by
○ Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked)
and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and
frozen meats on bottom shelves).
○ For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out
method and restock outs.
○ Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested.
○ Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated
products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products), Complies with
all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships
○ Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team
members by communicating assigned tasks to team members when store
management is not present, Reports disciplinary issues and customer
service complaints to management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: