Accomplished Application Development Manager focused on effectively executing software delivery for a suite of up to 100+ applications. Highly skilled in project and resource management with an emphasis on increasing efficiency and productivity. Proficient ability to initiate, plan, monitor and control multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with project management and development best practices. Specialized in creating structure to support the delivery of business critical applications on time with a low percentage of defects. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, team building, mentoring and coaching skills. Extensive experience with managing and motivating teams (locally and virtually) between 10 - 30 employees.
• Leadership of a cross functional IT team to successfully implement ServiceNow Incident, Request, Knowledge and Reporting modules for 1,000+ users.
• Program management included workflow re-design, self-service portal form design, access control and other customization required to support ticket submission and fulfillment processes that leverage ITIL best practices.
• Delivery of executive, core stakeholder and enterprise customer communication vehicles (via dashboards, emails and WIKI site) that encompassed project status, risks/impacts and readiness up to implementation date.
• Establishment of governance practices to expedite resolution of issues that may potentially impede use of the tool or impact release activity in an effort to ensure tool use maximization and continually drive positive ticket closure results.
• Directly responsible for business customer contact, ranging from personalized training sessions to
• Management of all facets of product upgrade implementations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: