• Seasoned Personal, Business Banking and Systems analyst with over 12 years' experience in facilitating best practice business process, evaluating the current business and proving insight and options for analyzing business needs and providing sound personal business banking solutions.
• 3 years' experience in ServiceNow Business Analyst and Process support and consulting. Working with user representatives to solicit feedback about story grooming, Application functionality and software demonstration.
• Strong practical experience in delivering high value, On-Demand, ServiceNow solutions to manufacturers, health services, financial services, service providers.
• Good Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and processes.
• Practical domain experience in mobile payment applications, procure to cash applications, HRM (employee intake application), order to cash application, BPMN, end to end lending applications (including credit cards)
• Experience working in Agile Scrum Environment and following Agile practices.
• Gathering business requirements and translating to user stories as well as assisting with defining acceptance criteria.
• A good understanding of ServiceNow ITSM processes such as Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change management, Knowledge.
• A brief stint working with Asset Management implementation process team, gathering requirement for Hardware and Software Asset management.
• Experience working on clients' migration of services from existing service tools to ServiceNow platform, as well as requirements for upgrade.
• Experience with working closely with IT and business partners to improve core platform capabilities in line with ITIL best practice.
• Coordinates with teams to provide the right inputs for ServiceNow process definitions and workflows.
• Attend Scrum meetings to monitor performance and progress towards achieving specific goals and deliverables
• Research, review and analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of existing and proposed procedures and also develop strategies for enhancing processes in line with ITIL best practice.
• Acted as a liaison between finance, operations and other departments to collect, organize, and analyze data relevant to operating the business.
• Developed reports and presentations for the management team to support Information technology performance and strategic business initiatives
• Oversaw daily administrative duties, ensuring attention to detail and adherence to company policy
• Purchased and maintained office supply inventories on the ServiceNow asset management tool, while carefully adhering to given budget
• Provide direct and remote assistance to users/residents' requests via Helpdesk ticketing system.
• Provided support and solution for branch system down time. This requires frequent troubleshooting for quick resolution of incidents while ensuring that problems are escalated to appropriate unit.
• Supervised and execute the day to day operational functions of the Bank including, but not limited to vault, drawer and ATM balancing; overseeing teller and customer service duties; and assisting with customer transactions using the Finacle Banking application system
• Approved customer and bank transactions within authority limits on the Finacle ITSM platform
• Supervised, coached, and developed staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, and systems transactions.
• Facilitate regular team meetings focused on sales, service and product training
• Managed difficult situations with customers by providing them with a resolution, information, or additional options. Ensured quick and proper response to all reasonable customer requests
• Collaborated in the hiring, training and retention of staff
• Worked to acquire new business and personal banking customers, while retaining existing clients
• Explained, promoted and sold a range of appropriate bank products, offerings and solutions that met the financial needs of small business customers
• Cross-sold additional products & services to existing customers
• Identified sales leads for associate company stakeholders
• Supported customers in the completion of credit application information requirements e.g. personal balance sheets, cash flow statements, financial statements and management accounts.
ITIL 4 CERTIFIED
SCRUM MASTER CERTIFIED
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: