Sr Tech Manufacturing Technician boasting an 8+ year career in manufacturing. Committed to consistently meeting all quality expectations, including production schedules, and contributing to the overall achievement of team output goals. Talented at preparing equipment, testing products for functionality, and able to run my team with little to no supervision. I love what we do as a whole here at Sanofi. It helps me sleep comfortably at night knowing we are helping patients world wide one batch record at a time.
- Following proper GxP.
- Full operations of the Parts Washer & Autoclave machine.
- Running Filter Testing's on filters.
- Sani-suite operations: PH/Conductivity Meter standardization, batching tanks and cylindricals,
- Performing room area clearances.
- MES operations: Generating Create Orders and Manufacturing Order's for daily use, Executing MO's including confirm missing entries after attaching documents to MO's, terminating/aborting records, releasing equipment after completed Autoclave cycles, and executing MES batch record reviews.
- Entering work orders using INFOR.
- I assist the Team Lead with shift notes every shift.
- When Team Lead is off, I plan the shifts accordingly to the schedule and lead the EP group throughout the shift(s).
- I am an HSE 8 Correspondent
- Gemba experience
- Help maintain a safe environment
- Signed off as a Supervisor Delegate and a trainer as well.
- I mentor less experienced operators. Even those with more experience.
- Always maintaining the suites and office areas audit prep ready.
- Keeping production area stocked with supplies and making sure supplies are within expiry time.
- Interacting with support functions such as QA, QC, Facility Operators to name a few.
- Troubleshooting basic mechanical operations on my own.
The MLC Senior provides plant operations with raw materials per production schedule. The MLC also requests, receives, stores, and transfers controlled materials compliant with cGMP practices and receives minimal instructions on routine assignment while working under supervision, and detailed instructions on new work, which is closely supervised and reviewed.
-Coordinate distribution delivery with manufacturing requirements.
-Receive, verify, scan, and stock material.
-Pick, de-trash, sanitize and deliver materials to manufacturing.
-Determine possible and actual shortages.
-Perform inventory transactions within the manufacturing systems, (Athena, MES, PDA's) including physical and cycle counts.
-Order and deliver indirect supplies and materials.
-Pack and ship manufacturing samples.
-Handle hazardous, temperature, an time sensitive materials.
-Determine possible root cases of cycle count errors and initiate action to correct these deficiencies.
-Set up and/or reconfigure manufacturing stocking areas.
-Coordinated hazardous waste removal.
-Coordinate materials and resources to meet manufacturing special requests.
Proper downing sequence, Governance SOP, cGMP, sterilize cleaning rooms.
- Stocked gowning, IPA, and sterilized the manufacturing suites as a Day Porter.
- Executed 3x special cleanings.
- Batched chemicals per SOP.
While in this position in Jan 2016, Central Inventory bought my CFS contract from April, 2016 until my last day under CFS contract. I worked w/ Kim Rice and Dawn Collazo to name a few. While working in CI I acquired the skills below.
- I did the scheduled CI daily deliveries
- Used INFOR daily to take care of FPN (Framingham Parts Needed), create pick tickets, and also utilized INFOR when executing cycle counts
- Received new Inventory.
- Viewed and verified current inventory.
- Proper downing sequence.
- Followed cGMP and governance SOP
- Used IPA
- Labeled IV Bags and syringes
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: