Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Hard-working Fiber Optic Installer who is motivated by the challenges provided by work as a line installer.Experienced with both outside plant and premises installations.Have completed an Associate’s degree in Technology to be better informed of fiber optic technology.
- Experienced with underground installations
- Ability to splice optic cables
- Good at installations on outside of buildings including pole installations
- Experienced with laying cable in trenches
- Experienced with underwater installations
- Testing and troubleshooting of cables and networks
- Used trenchers to dig trenches for laying cable.
- Set poles for pole installations.
- Climbed poles to run fiber optic cable lines.
- Ran cable through sewer systems.
- Installed cabling within buildings.
- Tested and performed troubleshooting of lines and networks as needed.
- Installed and maintained equipment.
- Set up service for new customers.
- Worked as an on-the-job apprentice learning everything about fiber optic cable installation.
- Primarily did premises installations running wires within buildings.
- Performed testing and trouble shooting of newly installed fiber optic cables and related networking systems.
- Tested newly installed cables.
- Performed repairs as needed.
- Set up customers’ service.
- Used excellent interpersonal skills in communicating with workers inside of buildings during the installation process to facilitate work completion.
- Explained benefits of the newly installed service.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Fiber Optic Installer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Fiber Optic Installer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.