Business Development Professional with nearly 10 years of experience. Equipped with the negotiation skills, market insight, and business acumen necessary to guide newly-formed and established companies to financial success.
For the past 5 years I have consistently been a top producing sales representative for what is now the largest content marketing agency in North America, directly helping to grow revenue by over 4,000 percent in the first four years of companies existence.
- Growing revenue and market share throughout assigned territory (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana) through direct sales methods
- Day-to-day Management of client accounts and channel partners
- Regular interaction with clients via telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Respnsible for forecasting revenue to North American Sales Director and CEO
- Preparation of proposals for potential clients
Sales Accomplishments: Acquisition of several brand name clients including - Gartner, TicketCity.com
- Quota = $8,500 per month in new, renewable business.
-Daily research and preparation before on-site and web based meetings.
-Consultative meetings with clients to establish their needs and establish a content strategy that meets those needs.
-Manage entirety of sales process from pitch to close.
-Manage and update Salesforce CRM, maintain healthy sales pipeline over time, accurately forecast on monthly basis.
Sales Accomplishments: 2.616Million in annual booked renewable revenue to date, 2009 - Q3 and Q4 achieved over 102 percent of quota, 2010 - Top revenue producing Business Development Executive for year, 2012 - Q3 and Q4 top revenue producing Business Development Executive in company, 2013 - Q1 top revenue producing Business Development Executive in company
-Inside Sales Representative for enterprise software startup providing a suite of products responsible for the implementation of proper “data governance” across a business.
- Developed and implemented new sales strategies that acquired new key customers/prospects in both national and foreign markets (New England, New York, Eastern Canada, Texas, United Kingdom, France, Israel, Germany)
- Responsible for managing relationships with our external sales teams and value added resellers in Europe, Middle East, and North America.
- Provided quarterly sales projections, lead status, and targets on a weekly basis to Global Director of Channels.
- Represented company at various networking events, meetings, and trade shows.
- Consistently met monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Responsible for the acquisition and subsequent booking of all proper purchase orders from our customers and resellers.
- Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods such as quarterly on-site training days with VARS, and performing an average of 60 cold calls per day.
-Kept thorough records of all customer market data and interactions in an internal CRM - salesforce.com.
Sales Accomplishments: Developed custom VAR marketing programs which increased channel revenue within each of the sales territories I supported.
-Developed and implemented new sales strategies that acquired new key customers in both local and national markets.
- Presented an average of 12 new custom sales presentations per week to stakeholders in various 501c3's , Schools, Universities, and charitable organizations
- Drove entirety of sales process from prospecting to close
- Managed multiple direct response campaigns online and by mail including messaging, layout, list research and management, calls-to-action, fulfillment, lead tracking, campaign ROI, cost per lead, and cost per customer acquisition.
- Consistently met all monthly and quarterly sales quotas
-Kept thorough records of all customer market data and interactions in internal CRM - Salesforce.com.
Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 60 cold calls per day.
-Ad Sales within the publications of many of the nations premier college and professional sports programs.
-Responsible for the sole advertising revenue generation of each publication.
-Sold directly to a vast array of small and large businesses throughout the country - primarily vendors to the respective universities and programs.
- Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 100 cold calls per day.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.