Enthusiastic and innovative sales leader and enablement manager with the dedication and passion to help revolutionize the commercial construction industry during this time of digital transformation. Strong desire to help create something special that removes industry constraints and improves efficiencies. Clear understanding of software sales cycle, sales process and sales leader coaching. All about problem solving, removing obstacles and ensuring success of team, company, clients and industry.
● Employee/owner and Senior Sales and Business Development Manager in the Southern California commercial construction space. Hire, onboard and continuous training/leading of sales team utilizing LMS tools like LearnDash and presentation tools like Clarify-It and Screen Steps. Proven record of developing up to 91% of sales team to President's Club high-performance success and honors.
● Developed 7 KPI processes to increase quality service and sales by focusing on buyer relationship, new customers, on-boarding, service, loss control, and maintaining / increasing customer base.
● Coach team to identify problems, sell solutions and service general contractors, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, owners, facilities managers, property manager, and manufacturers and suppliers.
● Participated in quarterly corporate meeting to contribute to the company's direction.
● Collaboration with product and marketing teams in branding, sales and marketing strategies through innovation, development, and execution. Utilized technology including EZ Text, Sly Broadcast, Google mail merge, Quickmail, Mailchimp, Convertkit, Certified letter software, CRM's Pipedrive and Streak, and Webinar Jam.
● Delivered 40% increase in user base by deploying LinkedIn, email campaign using Mail Merge with Google sheets, Pipedrive, and direct mail using the California Contractor Board database.
● Eliminated 60% of office cost by redirecting sales to individual territory management and adding on-demand meeting locations through Liquid Space, saving $40K plus per year.
● Expanded Los Angeles Region territories from 8 to 11 in first 2 years by growing and splitting high-growth territories.
● First GM of 30 regions in the nation to exceed goal by $1.2 Million, in first two years.
● Used Survey Monkey, Bucket.io and email campaigns to gain market insight of 1250 customers raising customer satisfaction.
● Achieved 25% increase in revenue in 105-year-old brand in first 2 years. Grew market every year since.
● Innovates running training by developing 5 Speed Running training methodology and software solutions to help athletes improve their running and help coaches train, manage, and communicate with their teams.
Started as Telephone Sales Manager, and regularly promoted to Premise Sales Manager, Key Account Sales Manager, Sales Operations Manager, Training Manager and General Manager
● Managed 12 premise sales consultants and support personnel in generating $30 million annual revenues for Los Angeles County
● Grew market upwards of 30% consistently year over year by selling product and services included Web sites, mobile sites, Google Ad Words, SEO, direct mail, reputation management, and directory ads.
● Coached Sales associate in high performance mind set, organization, time management and technical sales skills, including discovery, presentation and closing.
● Leveraged analytical skills to evaluate pricing, market conditions, and competition to optimize market penetration.
● Utilized leadership skills to execute strategic and tactical plans and initiatives.
● Personal interaction with customers through surveys, using Survey Monkey and face-to-face feedback sessions.
● Coached award-winning Sales associates developing many from telephone representative to key sales account and management roles.
Ongoing company training and self-study in business, startups, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing
IAB Lead Generation Certified
Google Lead Adwords Certified
Yahoo Lead Marketing Certified
Sales and Coach Certifications
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: