Dynamic Human Resource manager with more than 20 years' experience in human relations, benefits, compensation, recruitment, retention, training, and customer care service. Proficiency in planning, budgeting, and logistics. Demonstrated ability to be a responsible team player with excellent communication skills, conflict resolution and negotiation skills, and creating strategic alliances. Experience in aligning human resource policies and programs to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
• Strategic planning
• Exercise Facilitation
• Government & NGO affiliations
• Managing and leadership
• Human resource management
• Policy Planning and development
• Strategic economic development
• EEO and Diversity
• Staff training/development
• Employee management and retention.
• OSHA Inspection
• Safety Evaluation
• Team Build Professional
• Problem Solving
• Critical Thinking
• Trained and advised senior leadership and decision-makers on matters of policies, company procedures, and concepts of operations. Specifically, served as a senior advisory for multi-echelon, multi-component Field Artillery Battalion that partners with various units and assists, coaches, and mentors Section to Battalion size elements on Validating standard operation procedures, tactics, and techniques. Also trained senior/mid-level leadership on the art and science of doctrine-based artillery operations and fire support, and how to prepare and facilitate After Action Reviews.
• Established goals; developed policies and procedures; recruited and trained staff; and initiated and enhanced systems that guided operations.
• Developed and implemented training guidelines that were adopted as standard operational procedures in 4 States. Specifically, implemented the Army Total Force Policy and synchronized Culminating Training Events while simultaneously validated the pre/post mobilization and Tier II/III readiness among training units.
• Provided executive-legislative support for activities involving Multiple Higher echelon, inter-governmental matters with other jurisdictions, and coordination with the leader advance training, Inactive Duty Training, and the Human Relation team building.
• Assisted and advised the above level managers.
• Handled requests from squad level leaders on personnel management and daily supplies. Specially, led unit's inventory control and preventive maintenance process for 1.5 million dollars' worth equipment with highly classified material while still maintaining 100% accountability.
• Oversaw administrative tasks, training, logistics, and maintenance activities. Specifically, oversaw and supported compliance inspection preparation team and devised program review strategy for 64 inspection area. While at it, achieved “Outstanding” rating during major command evaluation.
• Supervised 150+ team members in over 500 operational missions. While at it, identified vulnerabilities and overcame shortfalls with specialized training. This permitted confirmation with the Presidential and Meritorious Unit Commendation Awards.
• Oversaw technical training for Initial Entry Training, international, and reclassification of soldiers.
• Annually developed, maintained, and updated course materials; conducted remedial training and examinations; and evaluated soldiers for the purpose of awarding them the Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 13A/13B. While at it, ensured accountability and positive control of test materials with the aim of protecting the integrity of examinations.
• Maintained accountability of computers and related equipment valued in excess.
• Prepared over 700 entry-level personnel for combat readiness and deployment; validated their job proficiency and military knowledge; oversaw their medical status and records; and eliminated processing readiness errors.
Designed and implemented daily fitness plan with associate units and measured weight, strength, agility, and speed factors. While at it, inspired teamwork and promoted moral and physical readiness
• Supervised the handling and care of ammunition and the crew responsible for their operation, maintenance, and prime movement.
• Led and trained personnel in their basic Occupational Soldiering Skills. Specifically, trained and certified over 200 team members in properly conducting live fire exercises on high classified military equipment. Members received the highest scores throughout the regiment.
• Ensured digital and voice communications with the Fire Directional Control (FDC) is established and maintained.
• Trained personnel on Mission Essential Task List (METL) and non-traditional tasks focused on unit's peacetime and wartime missions and the Global War on Terror.
• Maintained physical accountability and welfare of over 500 soldiers and kept 100% accountability of equipment worth over 5 million during the unit's rotational training events.
• Developed and revised curriculum for 7 military howitzer software system for upgrade training. While at it, simplified complex software data training with step by step procedure on how to operate and cycle through the firing system. This raised the end-of-course evaluation by 20%.
• Personal Financial Readiness, Department of the Army, Fort Sill, Ok (80hrs)
• Instructor Training and Team building, Department of the Army, Fort Sill, OK (80hrs)
• Master Resilience Training, Department of the Army, Fort Sill, OK (80hrs)
• Senior Leadership Development Certification, Department of the Army, Fort Sill, Ok
• Combat LifeSaver, Department of the Army, Fort Sill, OK (40hrs)
• Cadre Training Course, Department of the Army, Fort Sill, OK (80hrs)
• Equal Opportunity Leader, Department of the Army, Schofield Barracks, HI (60 hrs.)
• Hazardous Material Transportation, Department of the Army, Schofield Barrack, HI (80hr)
• Hazardous Material and Waste and Generator Compliance, Department of the Army, Schofield Barrack, HI (40hrs).
• Radiation Safety, Department of the Army, Schofield Barracks, HI (40 hrs.).
• Budget Coordinator, Department of the Army, Schofield Barrack, HI (80hrs).
• Unit Movement Officer, Department of the Army, Schofield Barracks, HI (40hrs).
• Safety/OSHA Inspection certification, Department of the Army, Camp Shelby, MS (40hrs)
• Observer, Coach and Mentor Certification, Department of the Army, Camp Shelby, MS (50hrs)
Veteran Preference: Awaiting Detail: VRA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: