Enthusiastic Senior Fiscal Coordinator eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of Account Payables and Receivables and training in Accounting. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the Finance Industry.
• Oversees and directs Fiscal Operations Budget operations, including liabilities programs, submissions of bills and different financial related reports.
• Assist in preparation of budget reports including accruals, merchant statements, internal hospitality loss and profits but not limited to other reports such as different account spreadsheets reports needed by the division or requested directly by Supervisor.
• Assures preparation and maintenance of the Executives and Sales Managers Travel Forms, Mileage form reports and Accuracy of reimbursement funds.
• Calculates and Monitors all TCARD/PCARD Reports/Packets and Auditing for the whole entire Convention Center.
• Assist with the preparation and tracking of payroll, grants and incidents reports.
• Work with internal billing and reconciliation of events happening at the Convention Center including invoicing our customers.
• Worked closely with the CFO & Assistant CFO keeping tracks of all expenses/bills paid and accounting lines tracking.
• Maintain documentation and audits of all Non-PO Check Requests and other accounting/budget spreadsheets. Reduced outstanding balances by pursuing soft and hard collection strategies.
* Met budget targets through successful approaches to monitoring expenses and controlling costs.
* Other duties and projects assigned by Supervisor.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: