An energetic and passionate messenger of the Norwex Mission with a strong understanding of our Purpose and Vision. The last three years have been spent immersing myself in a full understanding of the Norwex Consultant journey. My career began as a senior Leader Support specialist working with Consultants from our operational area. When promoted to Field Development Manager, this experience was valuable in understanding how a Norwex Consultant does business with us.
In my new role where I learned further skills – a full understanding of the best business practices for the field, I began to take on more responsibilities working as part of a team to support the successful onboarding of new Consultants.
I was promoted to Senior Manager and my role expanded to facilitating, developing and executing New Consultant Training calls and managed many accompanying duties that included recognition, social media, personal follow up calls, as well as analyzing the effectiveness of these calls.
I have been a part of supporting our CCC management team to help onboard New Customer Care staff to help them quickly understand the Role of a Consultant and their needs and how best we can serve them.
I have taught a few Norwex Training Academy courses including a series called “Beyond the Boundaries” (time management/goals/accountability) and Mindfulness in the Workplace (workplace communication skills, conflict resolution, and time management)
• Assist Leadership of our Consultant & Customer Care function, supporting representatives delivering chat, phone, email, and social media.
• Assist in all aspects of department operations, including service levels, training and development, quality and customer experience, and overall efficiency for customer care
• Partner cross-functionally to understand business needs and influence technology, process and policy changes in support of customer needs.
• Assess and enhance the existing call quality program.
• Support all Leaders by phone, email, chat, and social media with questions and issues.
• Represent and drive the voice of the customer to make our company better
• Able to make decisions and exceptions based on balancing the needs of the business with the needs of the leader.
• Leads, develops, and motivates an effective team through communication, expectation, performance management, development plans.
• Participates in strategic decisions designed to meet service and quality goals, and manages various project initiatives.
• Establishes, implements, and continuously improves policies and standard operating procedures to ensure that best practices are maintained.
• Provide daily reports of number of email handle and future follow ups to management and ensure expected service levels are met consistently.
• Provides statistical and performance feedback to other departments to ensure all have accurate and timely information on service issues.
• Maintain a 4.0 call quality monthly average and above
• Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring telephone calls; recommending improvements.
2015 Mobile Alert Champ
Perfect Attendance Award
2016 Norwex Employee of the Month
Norwex Make Others Great Award Winner
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: