Meticulous Senior Inspector offering top-notch skills in inspection, material testing and quality assurance, with proven skills in meeting demanding standards and strengthening Client and Contractor relations.
• Routinely perform Special Inspections on Soil, Concrete, Masonry, Fire Proofing, Structural Steel and Bolting .
• Routinely perform material testing on Soil, Concrete, Masonry Grout and Mortar, Fire Proofing, & Asphalt in Field and Lab setting.
• Prepare detailed field & Lab reports with all relevant testing information provided.
• Communicate with clients, contractors, engineers, and technical staff regarding construction issues
• Uphold codes and regulations governing materials, processes, and procedures.
• Improved quality assurance procedures to minimize errors and increase effectiveness of inspections.
• Document recurrent issues and worked with contractors to prevent re-occurrence.
• Determine if work was in accordance with all applicable city, state and federal guidelines, as well as applicable discipline-specific codes.
-Prepare and interpret working drawings and schematics for maintaining, altering, and repairing buildings and structures.
-Survey proposed work sites to determine material and labor requirements.
-Prepare cost estimates.
-Review structural work progress and coordinates changes in schedules.
-Construct and repair footings, floors, slabs, foundations, walls, roofs, steps, doors, and windows for prefabricated and permanent structures.
-Fabricates repair, and install metal parts and assemblies for utility systems and buildings.
-Weld, cut, braze, and solder ferrous and nonferrous metals using various welding processes and Weld butt, lap, tee, and edge joints in all working positions.
-Identify and select construction materials considering strength, moisture content, grade, mix, application procedures, and curing.
-Manage, inspect, and evaluate work center activities.
-Ensure compliance with commercial and military publications.
-Submit and review supply and equipment requisitions.
-Discus inspection findings and recommend corrective action.
Job Titles Held: