· Product Development - Angular JS platform
· Scaled Agile (SAFe) Project Management
· Analytical Skills
· Requirement Traceability
· Process Analysis
· Quality Improvement
· On-Time Delivery
· Provide Training
· Agile Project Planning
· Cost Benefit Analysis
· Microsoft Silverlight
· HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
· SAP ECC 6.0
· HP Interchange
· MMIS (Medicaid Management Information System)
· Microsoft Teams
· Microsoft 365
Value driven Scaled Agile Product Owner. A successful leader known for focusing on increasing the value of application in Mortgage, Healthcare, Utilities and Telecom industries. Consistently recognized for performance excellence and contribution to product success. Extremely adaptive and passionate about developing and refining skills and knowledge.
· Implemented all aspects of mortgage origination and systems across the product lifecycle.
· Efficiently worked in fast paced team environment and managed multiple requests to successful completion in a prompt and professional manner while communicating issue/status to appropriate stakeholders.
· Efficiently managed Agile Projects for on-time delivery consistently.
· Partnered with business stakeholders, technical architecture, UI/UX designers, and software engineering teams to deliver product with highest value to customers.
· Gathered requirements, performed analysis, defined and documented business processes and technical requirements to develop software product and in-memory database.
· Identified multiple opportunities for the process and systems changes along with requirements traceability.
· Acted as Agile Product Owner/SME on geographically distributed scrum delivery teams.
· Efficiently managed shifting priorities, demands and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Created, prioritized and maintained product backlog.
· Actively participated/led Product Backlog Grooming, Program Iteration Planning, Sprint Planning, Stand-up, Retrospectives, Risk Management and Release Planning sessions.
· Managed/performed various types of testing including User Acceptance Testing.
· Formally accepted/approved product features after acceptance criteria was met, and approved releases.
· Mentored other Business Analysts.
· Performed system demo and training.
· Helped resolving support bugs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: