Implements effective territory sales management to insure growth and success contributing to 3M's thirty-two billion in worldwide sales. Knowledgeable leader and motivator respected for working with and developing high-performing teams, increasing profitability and value while driving new business growth. Offering twenty six years of experience. Highly skilled in delivering results and driving performance initiatives while increasing customer satisfaction.
Customer-service and result driven with exceptional business, product and process development background within the construction industry. Demonstrates track record of establishing/managing business unit key account management, developing and expanding distribution channels, executing marketing programs and achieving targeted sales and profitability. Consistently implements all levels of outcome-based thinking. Proven track record of managing successfully in a fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams and cultivating relationships with all levels of management. Strong record of training, inspiring, influencing and motivating individuals/organizations.
· Pioneered new position in a booming construction
market with major wins and conversions,
overcoming obstacles and exceeds as a top PSD
· Possesses a strong knowledge base within all
faucets of the PSD product line Respiratory and
Construction Silica regulations, Hearing
Protection, Fall Protection, Dropped Objects and
· Leverages cross divisional resources by working
with B&C, ISMC Channel Specialists and Regional
Field and Sales Distribution Leaders to
communicate the CSS role into distribution to
maximize effectiveness by selling the full 3M
portfolio into each account.
· Understands Construction market vertical and
customer pain points to effectively overcome
objections delivering positive outcomes.
· Taken on the responsibility of large regional and
national chain account management: Kiewit,
McCarthy, Dinwiddie Hathaway, Skanska, Limbach
and Flatiron within local region.
· Exhibits leadership with prospects, peers,
business unit management and integrated well
into regional team.
· Capable of effectively persuading others to action.
· Regularly active in strategic engagement with
marketing, finance, lab, inside sales and supply
· Manage sales cost and expenses outlined by the
assigned budget, supporting divisional goals and
· Understand Salesforce and its role to grow PSD
· Strong work ethic with consistent accolades from distribution, end users and national accounts across eighteen years.
· Constantly exceeded USA sales forecast objectives across thirteen states
· Successful history of managing national accounts at all levels within the food industry
· Able to motivate others to adapt sales behavior to market changes and achieve goals.
· Provide invaluable benefit by building a high level of customer loyalty, insight and forecasting.
· Past experience includes overcoming objections within channel and distribution management
· Cross sells 3M value into end user accounts over the years: Food Service Supply, Window Film, Water Filtration, Professional Workplace Cleaning and Graphics across the Quick Service Industry.
· Developed and implemented strategic plans to consistently exceed sales forecast.
· Directly accountable for management of multimillion dollar contracts and relationships of six major
Electrical utility companies.
· Responsibilities included obtaining engineering specifications, product introductions, training and
· Efficiently selected, managed and trained distribution to utilize technology platforms to increase sales.
· Successfully erected barriers to entry and increased sales. Regularly received high performance ratings and recognition
· Relocated from Los Angeles to Arizona and acquired Las Vegas, a large growth region for
Electrical Products Division.
· Across five years in Electrical Products obtained best shelf space, rolling out promotions and increasing product line: breadth, depth and placement across nationwide retail outlets.
· Recipient of Honors Program Certificate
Recipient of the following 3M awards for outstanding performance
· 2020 Q1 Agile award PSD
· Recipient of 2018 Q3 Agile award, 2nd place Rainmaker award for PSD Sales Achievements
· Sales Incentive Recipient 2015 & 2016 – #1 Sales performance for CSD in growth percentage in 2016
· Golden Step Award
· USA Big Hitter Award 2012, 2013
· Circle of Excellence Award
· Global Sales and Marketing Professional Award
Nac Visual Systems/Angenieux
National Sales Manager, Los Angeles, California
· Provided in depth market analysis: SWOT, competitive and consumer.
· Formed Strategic Alliances with Sony, JVC, and Ikegami.
· Developed and implemented nationwide distribution/marketing strategy.
· In charge of all broadcast lens product decisions and sales in the U.S. for ANGENIUEX, St. Heand,
Intern to Los Angeles County Supervisor, Michael Antonovich
Los Angeles, CA
· Resolved Constituent problems internally and in conjunction with other county departments.
· Communicated with constituents. Drafted press releases, board proposals and commendations.
District Attorney's Office, Law Clerk/ Professional Worker
Los Angeles, CA
· Responsible for filing court documents.
· Conducted factual, procedural & legislative history research. Proofread law documents.
Job Titles Held: