EFFICIENCY-DRIVEN, TECH-SAVVY and PROACTIVE professional with 10+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of logistics, supply chain management, customer satisfaction, a strong sense of organization and high proficiency in IT is aiming to leverage skills to successfully fill the Amazon's Seller Vetting Specialist role at your company.
Able to apply customer service concepts to IT to improve user experience for clients, employees and administration. Earned sustained credibility with internal and external clientele while establishing and improving processes to increase efficiencies and reduce expenses without compromising the quality of customer services. Evaluated target needs to cultivate productive, crucial business relationships with carriers, customers, customs brokers and warehouses.
• Fluent exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English (native proficiency) and German (native proficiency) and elementary Spanish
• Capable of working collaboratively while also excelling during independent and proactive work with minimal supervision
• Customer Service
• Detail-oriented, analytical thinker
• Work-flow management: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel (macros, Pivot-Tables), SharePoint)
• Results-driven, multitasking professional with excellent organizational skills
• Discipline, self-motivation and strong desire for expansion of current skill set in a fast-paced work environment
• Managed and performed force protection duties to safeguard personnel and resources
• Photographed high-profile military events
• Received recognition by Major C/O for “Joint Safety and Security Inspection” for cooperating with USAF
• Saved company $34.000 per year by assuming new project leadership role. Eliminated need to hire new team members due to exceptional performance
• Booked and supervised airfreight export shipments: general cargo, dangerous goods (DGR), live animal logistics, sensitive goods, military equipment, just-in-time solutions for tremendously urgent and important deliveries
• Performed outstanding customer service, track and trace, quotations, offering value added services such as storage and packing
• Approved and confirmed A/R and A/P invoices
• Trained new staff
• Negotiated transportation rates or value-added services with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain (SCM) efficiency/sustainability by securing discounts from third-party logistic service providers. Increased profit margins for key accounts by 10%
• Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions
• Recommended purchase of improved technology and pioneered the deployment of new software (CargoWise One) with management to maintain SCM efficiency, minimize cost and boost workflow by 40%
• Increased productivity, determined and troubleshot SCM operations by optimizing efficiency while automating processes such as quality management (QM), track & trace, emails, creating tools for quoting, billing, introduced standardization of processes by using macros, milestones, triggers, self-written tools. Trained and guided colleagues and other branch offices to adapt new procedures.
• Offered data-driven propositions aligned with comprehensive Excel spreadsheets using macros, Pivot Tables, API's to streamline data which reduce operational time by 10%
• Proven ability to determine, analyze, resolve root causes of issues and recommend viable improvements e.g. recurring delays in delivery, account payable (A/P), account receivable (A/R), slashed average Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) for high duty invoices by preparing statements to encourage smoother procedures, a more efficient workflow and overall business growth
• Applied, implemented, maintained and interpreted specific customer requirements such as metrics, preparation of reports, process documentation, customer service logs and records such as availability, maintainability, reliability, SCM, strategic sourcing, distribution, transportation, industry standards and trends to improve efficiency to understand, predict, and control developments in logistic operations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: