• Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) with over 6 years of experience in Project Management and facilitation of agile practices, in the delivery of enterprise applications through multiple release cycles.
• Definitive leadership qualities and strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong ability to lead teams, Coach/Mentor, develop User Stories and establish lightweight software configuration management.
• Experience in defining projects/initiatives with clear goals, objectives and protocols.
• A good mastery of collaboration with multiple team members across different geographic areas alongside tracking progress against timeline, milestones and budget revision as needed
• Strong background knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry including but not limited to FDA regulations governing the sale and supply of control drugs
• Outstanding background knowledge in the financial industry including but not limited to mortgage, credit cards, personal loans, checking accounts, car notes, investment and retirement accounts.
● Conducts Bi-weekly Sprint Planning and Retro Discussions of previous Sprints
● Acts as the bridge between the Product Manager and the scrum delivery team; I align both parties to a common goal while managing stakeholder expectations.
● Creates high level functional requirements and broke them down into User Stories in Jira.
● Works closely with the onsite QA Manager, clients, business analysts, designers and developers to develop comprehensive test plans during early phases of each project.
● Implement processes and procedures for best practices for software testing
● Translate business requirements into test scenarios and test cases. Ensure requirements traceability to test cases.
● Provide feedback on a timely basis on project and testing status and any risks foreseen during testing execution.
● Liaise with the customer stakeholders and act as a key contact on software quality
● Train the ad-hoc team on Agile methodology and led its adoption for the project.
● Constantly accesses the level of the team's agile/scrum maturity and provided necessary coaching and guidance to a desirable level which will give the desired results of the scrum framework.
● Implement an EMR system (NextGen) that collapses all care management programs into a single primary nurse & clinician model using custom outreach patterns, triggers, trumping orders and customer reporting;
Facilitates the implementation of key Multi-Channel Communication features and connectivity. Assists in strategizing and facilitating various committee structures and functions to best address the QI process and oversees Quality Committees;
● Responsible for organizing: Backlog Grooming, Collaboration Charter, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Release planning and Retrospectives;
● Empowers the team to self-organize and strive for continuous improvement utilizing the team retrospective;
● Facilitates daily scrum meetings and monthly review meetings, conduct sprint retrospective, and follow up on action items for continuous improvement.
● Defined process framework to enable efficient service delivery on Electronic Medical Record System (EMR)
● Track and Communicate sprint status with management and other corporate stakeholders
● Support product owner, the team by understanding the product vision.
● Help team with proper story sizing, and estimation process.
● Coach the team and product owner on Agile processes to ensure team is continually improving
● Coordinate Scrum of Scrums with other teams.
● Participated in the Agile/Scrum Community of Practice to introduce and continually improve agile processes within the organization.
● Coordinate Agile ceremonies like sprint planning, sprint reviews, daily scrums, Sprint retrospectives, and other needed meetings to help the team deliver.
● Involved in Gathering Requirements with Product Team/manager to ensure requirements are clear and concise.
● Act as Support product owner, rewriting support ticket/bugs as user stories, prioritizing user stories, and assigning business value.
● Work with the development team to priorities support product backlog
● Demo bug fixes to stakeholders while collecting feedback to fix in increments
● Create release cycles for products consistent with quarterly release targets.
● Test Requirements to ensure it passes the INVEST Model before collating and Inputting into Backlog.
● Supervise writing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria with Stakeholders ensuring it meets stakeholder's expectation.
● Serve as primary recipient of new feature request from Stakeholders, analyze and prioritize in backlog
● Work with Product Manager as support product owner.
● Coordinate Scrum Process for Monitoring Units interfacing with Firmware, Software, and Hardware and ensure Time-tables are aligned.
● Supervise 2 Scrum Teams and coordinate Scrum of Scrums for SunPower Monitoring & Performance System
● Responsible for setting Development & Project Management Framework for Monitoring Unit .
● Refining and continually redefining Agile Process for the department.
● Continually resolve any blocks for Monitoring team by contacting Stakeholder/SME to resolve blocks.
● Coach Team members and train co-workers about the agile processes, and framework.
● Coordinate & Demo Product to Stakeholders for feedback & comments to help in next Sprints.
● Support Senior Engineering Program Manager in projects in delivering programs in an agile fashion.
● Capture Metrics such as Sprint burndown, Velocity, Release burndown, & other metrics to measure overall team progress.
• Managed documents by organizing forms, making photocopies, filing records, preparing correspondence and creating reports.
• Scanned files, eliminating outdated records.
• Entered client information into databases quickly and with minimal errors.
• Ensured that all computer system information was accurate and up to date.
• Verified accuracy and validity of data entered in databases
• Organized, sorted and checked merchandise input data against original documents.
• Work in cooperation with their project managers
• Work on more than one project at a time and constantly reevaluate priorities and deadlines
• Gain an understanding of the organization's business processes relevant to the project's goals
• Document processes to help refine the problem the project is trying to solve; documentation almost always involves diagrams modeling how work is done
AWARDS: Diamond Award (Innovate Relentlessly) issued by Sentinel CEO & Executive Team
Part of the products team tasked to redevelop the new monitoring application suite (Customer Portal). My role was to manage Software development and work with the product managers/ Owners to verify requirements, refine requirements, supervise development work, and ensure team delivered final working software using Agile. The monitoring suite is one of numerous products helping Sentinel position itself strategically as an Energy Service Provider ESP provider. The Sentinel Portal application was released to a Global Audience of over 50,000 residential Users on web, mobile (Android/IPad). Award was for innovative Leadership
• Recordkeeping skills
• Agile/Scum Methodology
• Workflow tools: Agile Craft, TFS, JIRA, MS-Visio, Version 1
• Project/Program Management
• Release Management
• Strategic Planning
• Business and Risk Analysis
• Requirements Gathering
• Conflict resolution
• Information verification
• Problem resolution
• Strong communication skills
• Risk identification
• Servant Leadership
• Mentoring Skills
• Organizational skills
SAFe Agilist certification program – (In View)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: