· Technology Enthusiast, Good listener, Quick Learner, Highly Motivated, Achiever and Team player with a winning mentality.
· Love innovative ideas that could make a difference.
· Strong believer of: Leading by example.
· Spearheaded multiple Client experience/Architecture/DBA/App support global teams with over 10 years of experience.
· Client, Vendor and Business Interactions, PI, and capacity planning, managing cross functional Integrations, Compliance, Policies/Processes.
· Ability to assess different perspectives and make informed critical decisions due to prior experience of stepping into various roles of a developer, automation engineer, business & system analyst and Scrum master across leading organizations and initiatives.
· Flexibility and courage to adapt and lead squads through changes.
· Passionate about motivating and inspiring teams, to shape them into Leaders.
· Constantly learning to become a better Leader.
· Expertise in leading end-to-end solutions from ideation to delivery
· Strong ability to understand and articulate the technology landscape along with benefits and risks to business, vendors, and leadership.
· Drive to implement Policies/Processes/Best Practices to adhere to Enterprise Architecture.
· Foresightedness to perceive barriers and keep the squads and initiatives on track.
· Lead engineering practices by encouraging automated builds, designs, multi-level testing, automated development, and pair programming.
· Keen interest and pioneer for Automation, Cloud technologies and CICD/DevOps model.
· Love learning new technologies and implementing them to ensure the business stays relevant and efficient.
● HSA mid-year contributions which provided participants an efficient user experience to modify their contributions via NetBenefits, reducing call volumes.
● Providing an exceptional H&W digital experience on NetBenefits for our customers on the HOBS platform through continuous enhancements and technical upgrades.
● Played a dual role of Scrum master and pseudo Squad Lead, spearheading and guiding the team through a successful Annual Enrollment 2021.
● Seamlessly transitioned from a Systems Analyst to Scrum master role, motivating the squad to effectively deliver critical initiatives through of changes.
● Leveraged both soft and technical skills to help the squad lead and team prioritize and deliver high priority business and technical initiatives.
● Inspired and motivated peers to participate and contribute in Hackathons with a winning and innovative mindset.
● Worked closely with on call support teams to ensure AE 2021 incidents were triaged efficiently enabling the current platform teams to focus on delivering crucial initiatives.
● Digitizing Bank of America Claims initiation process, slashing call volumes by 33%.
● Real time payments between Bank of America and external banks, reducing funds transfer to 15 seconds from the ACH 3 days.
● Played a dual role of Scrum master and Business System Analyst in a fast-paced environment.
● Effectively built collaboration between multiple cross functional, end to end and geographically dispersed Bank of America and external vendor teams.
● Worked with Product Owners and external vendors to understand the value and clearly articulate technical documentation and user stories.
● Fostered a culture of knowledge sharing across the organization through monthly podcasts, presentations, and documentation across teams.
● Artificial intelligent investing system which enabled Wells Fargo Advisor full-service clients plan digitally, reducing call volumes by 50% and dependency on financial advisors.
● Fostered a technical mindset by challenging business analysts across the organization to see beyond the business requirements and articulate technical requirements, risks, and impediments.
● Worked closely with agile coaches to instill an agile mindset and motivating teams across the organization to incorporate an iterative sprint model.
● Promoted and lead the creation of a brokerage systems workflow establishing the connectivity and dependencies across organizational systems which was the go-to model for effective architecture discussions.
● Buy flow system which enabled customers purchase products online, reducing dependencies on a CSR.
● Mediation and rating system for billing Time warner Phone customers.
● Reporting and data warehouse system using the ETL Framework.
● Championed Automation and the DevOps strategy by building an automation framework and integrating with Jenkins pipelines to promote the CICD model.
● Built a service for an external wireless carrier project which reduced the testing effort and costs by 75%.
● Seamlessly transitioned across roles of a developer, automation engineer, technology and business analyst displaying the courage and ability to learn, grow and contribute to the organization.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: