· Technology Enthusiast, Good listener, Quick Learner, Highly Motivated, Achiever and Team player with a winning mentality.
· Love innovative ideas that could make a difference.
· Strong believer of: Leading by example.
· Spearheaded multiple Client experience/Architecture/DBA/App support global teams with over 10 years of experience.
· Client, Vendor and Business Interactions, PI, and capacity planning, managing cross functional Integrations, Compliance, Policies/Processes.
· Ability to assess different perspectives and make informed critical decisions due to prior experience of stepping into various roles of a developer, automation engineer, business & system analyst and Scrum master across leading organizations and initiatives.
· Flexibility and courage to adapt and lead squads through changes.
· Passionate about motivating and inspiring teams, to shape them into Leaders.
· Constantly learning to become a better Leader.
· Expertise in leading end-to-end solutions from ideation to delivery
· Strong ability to understand and articulate the technology landscape along with benefits and risks to business, vendors, and leadership.
· Drive to implement Policies/Processes/Best Practices to adhere to Enterprise Architecture.
· Foresightedness to perceive barriers and keep the squads and initiatives on track.
· Lead engineering practices by encouraging automated builds, designs, multi-level testing, automated development, and pair programming.
· Keen interest and pioneer for Automation, Cloud technologies and CICD/DevOps model.
· Love learning new technologies and implementing them to ensure the business stays relevant and efficient.
● HSA mid-year contributions which provided participants an efficient user experience to modify their contributions via NetBenefits, reducing call volumes.
● Providing an exceptional H&W digital experience on NetBenefits for our customers on the HOBS platform through continuous enhancements and technical upgrades.
● Played a dual role of Scrum master and pseudo Squad Lead, spearheading and guiding the team through a successful Annual Enrollment 2021.
● Seamlessly transitioned from a Systems Analyst to Scrum master role, motivating the squad to effectively deliver critical initiatives through of changes.
● Leveraged both soft and technical skills to help the squad lead and team prioritize and deliver high priority business and technical initiatives.
● Inspired and motivated peers to participate and contribute in Hackathons with a winning and innovative mindset.
● Worked closely with on call support teams to ensure AE 2021 incidents were triaged efficiently enabling the current platform teams to focus on delivering crucial initiatives.
● Digitizing Bank of America Claims initiation process, slashing call volumes by 33%.
● Real time payments between Bank of America and external banks, reducing funds transfer to 15 seconds from the ACH 3 days.
● Played a dual role of Scrum master and Business System Analyst in a fast-paced environment.
● Effectively built collaboration between multiple cross functional, end to end and geographically dispersed Bank of America and external vendor teams.
● Worked with Product Owners and external vendors to understand the value and clearly articulate technical documentation and user stories.
● Fostered a culture of knowledge sharing across the organization through monthly podcasts, presentations, and documentation across teams.
● Artificial intelligent investing system which enabled Wells Fargo Advisor full-service clients plan digitally, reducing call volumes by 50% and dependency on financial advisors.
● Fostered a technical mindset by challenging business analysts across the organization to see beyond the business requirements and articulate technical requirements, risks, and impediments.
● Worked closely with agile coaches to instill an agile mindset and motivating teams across the organization to incorporate an iterative sprint model.
● Promoted and lead the creation of a brokerage systems workflow establishing the connectivity and dependencies across organizational systems which was the go-to model for effective architecture discussions.
● Buy flow system which enabled customers purchase products online, reducing dependencies on a CSR.
● Mediation and rating system for billing Time warner Phone customers.
● Reporting and data warehouse system using the ETL Framework.
● Championed Automation and the DevOps strategy by building an automation framework and integrating with Jenkins pipelines to promote the CICD model.
● Built a service for an external wireless carrier project which reduced the testing effort and costs by 75%.
● Seamlessly transitioned across roles of a developer, automation engineer, technology and business analyst displaying the courage and ability to learn, grow and contribute to the organization.
Job Titles Held: