I am looking for a salon that will allow growth for myself as a stylist as well as make sure my clientele feels welcomed into a fun and healthy environment. I have held many positions within the Regis Corp. for over 10 years. Trying to absorb as much education, information, and business needs as possible to ensure my success as a stylist.
Once promoted to Senior District Leader, all the job requirements and duties were the same, just on a much larger scale.
• I oversaw 8 Regis Corp. Salons under multiple brands in multiple cities.
• Spent quality time in remote locations to recruit, hire and train new team members.
• Promoted/ hired and trained Salon leaders to continue to operate salon in a proficient and profitable manner.
• Developed teams individual skills as hairstylists, including texture services, all color services, styling, men's haircuts and clipper cuts.
• Invested in furthering my own knowledge of hair to better lead by example within my team.
• Ability to manage and lead multiple brands and services simultaneously.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: