● 6+ years of overall professional IT experience with nearly 4 years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform.
● Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce Administration, Force.com developer and business analyst and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, architecture development, implementation, training the end users
● Experienced in Salesforce.com Service Cloud development including SDLC, standard and custom objects, Apex, and Visualforce pages.
● Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
● Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships.
● Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts and Workflow Alerts/Actions/Approvals.
● Experienced in Force.com Web Services API for implementing web services to access data from different users.
● Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
● Experienced with integration of App Exchange application and with other applications like ACT, Lotus and Oracle Apps.
● Proficient in implementing Sales Cloud, Service, Open CTI/Support/Call Center and Collaboration (Chatter) Clouds, Communities and Sites using Force.com platform in Salesforce.
● Worked on Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool, shopping cart.
● Good Knowledge on Salesforce packages and Lightning experience.
● Good knowledge of Adobe Flash, Service Cloud and Sales Cloud and Chatter.
● Worked with SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, Apex, Force.com Web Services API.
● Experienced in Customization, Workflows, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
● Expert in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users.
● Used Force.com platform for developing feature-rich and user-friendly Visualforce pages for enhancing SFDC UI.
● Excellent team player with Interpersonal, Communicational, Organizational and Project Management skills.
● Have exposure on Community Cloud.
● Worked with Salesforce Communities Application to manage Ideas and Answers.
● Worked closely with sales team and marketing team and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Sale sforce.com (SFDC).
● Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
● Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
● Responsible for design and functionality on community cloud and service cloud.
● Coordinate with the business users and Devops for the issues requiring business analyst help.
● Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
● Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
● Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
● Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
● Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
● Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
● Involved in documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
● Communicated project status and escalate issues to management. Provide feedback for improving Technical Publications procedures, standards, and methodologies.
● Involved in analysis and design of the several modules in the Project.
● Created use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams.
● Designed and developed technical specifications using design patterns and OO methodology.
● Developed presentation tire using HTML, JSP, Java Script and JSF.
● Involved in the configuration, development, and deployment of EJBs, and JSPs & Servlets in Web Logic Test Environment.
● Worked on integration of Informatica cloud like Single Sign on Configuration, Data replication, Secure agent registration and Connection configuration.
● Struts (MVC) is used for implementation of business model logic.
● Implemented the Control Layer by using Struts Actions classes like Action, Dyna Action, and mapping Dispatch Action classes.
● Designed and developed Session Beans for implementing Business logic.
● Involved in all phases (Unit/Integration/System) of testing.
Job Titles Held: