I have extensive experience in building my own business, chasing down leads, and marketing myself. I have been successful closing sales by moving my buyer from indifference to interest. As an experienced sales representative and manager, I have learned skills that make me a powerful communicator, motivator, and innovator.
Total CutCo Sales in 15 months while in school: $54,584
- Promoted 5 times in 15 months earning title of "Senior Field Sales Manager"
- Consistently Top 10 in sales for my office
Presidents Club Achiever (3 out of 4 Campaigns)
- Hand signed letter of recommendation from president of Vector Marketing
- Requires $10,000 in CutCo sales within 4 month period of time.
Rising Star Award
- Requires $20,000 in CutCo sales in one summer (4 months)
Multiple Newsletter Recognition
- Requires $1,000 in CutCo sales in one week/ Selling $1,000 in CutCo sales multiple weeks in a row
Multiple "Push Period" Achiever/ Trophy Winner
- Requires average of $2,000 in CutCo sales in a two week period of time
Silver Slugger Award
Physics, Chemistry, and English
Advanced Placement European History
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: