Ambitious and results-oriented General Manager with over 18years of experience, creating strategic alliances with organizational leaders to effectively align with and support initiatives. Progress-driven planner adept at building and retaining high-performing teams. Multilingual fluency (English, Spanish, Portuguese). Executive-level Business Manager and entrepreneur with experience running astart-up and emerging companies. Strong technology and product development expertise. Build strategic business relationships and partnerships. Strong drive with excellent interpersonal, communication and team-building skills. Accomplished and creative Executive Manager possessing multifaceted experience and proven ability to re-energize and restructure organizations, develop strategic initiatives and capture emerging business opportunities. Results-oriented, decisive leader adept at forging lucrative relationships with key partners, vendors and clients. Recognized for turning around struggling company operations to achieve sustained growth.
· Implemented full sales cycle process along with the Operations process for the sales team as an Startup company in USA.
· Increased sales by 40-60% every year.
· Experienced in Global Trade Compliance (GTS module).
· Provided Import/Export expertise and project leadership for site matters and ensuring with all relevant customs regulations and trade laws including FDA, USDA, and other US regulatory agency requirements.
· Led business planning, developed market strategy, and established direct procurement of services products from 8 different suppliers.
· Responsible for the development and deployment of strategic planning at all organization levels.
· Set, enforced, and optimized internal policies and process to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands.
· Responsible for sales forecasting, planning, commissions, revenue, and financial reports weekly.
· I was responsible for development and deployment of strategic planning in all organization levels.
Operational index implementation and monitoring to get financial results.
· Developing tools and processes for all Latin America Region. I had a team of 10 people reports to me divided into all Latin America
· Responsible for all elements of field inventory management, including physical/cycle count
programs, warehouse policy and procedure.
· Administrative process restructuring and productive process restructuring with total focus on increasing productivity, reducing wastes, and cost of poor quality.
· Operation cost reduction project development in all Latin America countries. Large experience in Latin
America consumer industry and managed Global accounts.
· Experienced in Solution sales, strategy
definition, contract negotiation, outsourcing contracts, and large accounts management.
· Responsible for closing financial and operations reports in QuickBooks.
· Coordinated meetings and logistics for international sales meetings and directed and supervised 15-member team.
· Legal responsibility of the company in Brazil.
· The core responsibility was to achieve budgeted sales, race profit, and EBITDA within the territory in line with company targets.
· Ensure that operating expenses are within the agreed budget.
· Responsible for all operations related do Brazil and SOLA (South of Latin America).
· Definition of the prices policies, creating different levels and classifications.
· Administration of human resources (30 employees and 20 outsourced employees) and administrative subjects (accounting, etc.).
· Manage the sales forecast with the sales team and purchase forecast with HQ buyers.
· Tracking reporting and controlling the progress of deals included in the weekly sales commit.
· Partner and distributor sales and logistic support with resellers.
· Team lead for operational restructuring/downsizing to a low-cost service model.
· Initiated and boosted relationships with various resellers to deliver on-trend for customers.
· Implemented escalation procedures to effectively handle time-sensitive issues.
· Oversaw day-to-day business operations by fostering deep professional relationships with resellers contacts.
· Developed and cultivated lucrative relationships with both new and existing clients through effective communication and exemplary interpersonal skills.
· Reviewed company's strategic plans and developed departmental goals and standards to support vision.
· Recruited, hired, mentored, and trained more than 50 people on business procedures, policies, duties, and customer care methods.
Managed 25 team members across multi-department.
Job Titles Held: