Motivated Business Administration major with the drive to become a future sports agent.
• Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants
• Discussed type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase
• Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements
• Advised customers on utilization and care of merchandise
• Provided advice to clients regarding particular products or services
• Explained the use and advantage of merchandise to customers
• Answered customers' queries and concerns
• Showed the live working of merchandise
• Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
• Prepared sales contracts and accepted payment through cash, cheque and credit card
• Assisted in display of merchandise
• Maintained sales records for inventory control
•Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
•Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
•Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
•Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
•Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
East Bay Rescue Mission
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: