Business-conscious General Manager bringing over 10+ years of experience. Focused and enthusiastic professional offering leadership for employee relations through effective communications, training and development. Measures performance to company goals and standards and establishes targets for improvements in safety, quality, cost and delivery.
· Maintain expert knowledge of RVs and changing technologies, market trends and competitor offerings.
· Navigate the sales process to completion from prospect to purchase; propose, negotiate, finalize contract, and schedule delivery with customers.
· Maintain communication with prospective buyer after initial contact to ensure future purchase.
· Recommend merchandise to customers based on needs and preferences.
· Generate leads through referrals, social media engagement and effective marketing.
· Coordinate with service department to funnel customers for repairs and maintenance contracts.
· Participate in opportunities to widen scope of knowledge through manufacturer by visiting facilities.
· Attend RV/camper show events to network and sell units.
· Sales leader in total units sold in 2020
Sales leader in total gross dollars and average gross profit in 2020
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: