I am a hard worker who is dedicated and takes pride in providing great customer service. I am quick and efficient when dealing with everyday questions as well as patient and understanding when it comes to the complicated issues that take a little more time and reassurance. My customer surveys mention how I took the extra time to resolve customers issues, am pleasant to work with, and knowledgeable with policies and procedures. I like to be confident in my answers and resolutions so I take the extra steps to research and learn what my job requires. I am a quick learner and find joy in problem solving.
• Shelves books, magazines, newspapers, audio-visual and other library materials.
• Straightens materials on library shelves and shelf-reads to assure that materials are in the proper order.
• Empties book return bins inside and outside the Library buildings.
• Retrieves items from shelves for patrons and staff.
• Labels and mends books and other materials.
• Assists in the training of other Pages.
• Lifts book delivery boxes and pushes/pulls shelving carts.
• Responds to citizens' questions and concerns in a courteous and timely manner.
• Performs other directly related duties consistent with the role and function of the position as assigned by management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: