Versatile Resident Services Coordinator effective at being flexible and accommodating to each residents unique needs. Committed to providing quality service in all facets of property management.
While the ACM at Kalakaua was out on leave, I had the opportunity to step into the ACM position for about 5 months. I gained hands on working knowledge on the day to day operations of being an ACM. I have worked on the delinquency/delinquency report, check deposits, settlement reports, end of month report, transfer of responsibility, mover overs, clearing dash board, inputting charges, adjusting MAC, conducting the weekly move out briefings, handling resident concerns and walking through houses that are ready for buy back.
• Provide excellent customer service to everyone who walks into the community center. Courteously and professionally deals with vendors and contractors on resolving or taking care of resident issues in a timely manner.
• Drive the community on a daily basis which allows me to keep up with curb appeal, friendly reminder calls/citations and weekly playground inspections. It is important to make sure that we are keeping our community a safe place for our residents and their children to live and play.
• Assist new residents with their move in by watching safety DVD, filling out new resident paperwork, going over new resident paper work and answering any questions the resident may have. Thoroughly going through and explaining the amenities that are available to our residents, our move in guide and making sure that the residents are fully aware of where they can find our Resident Guide so that they can always be in compliance with our rules and regulations, policies and procedures. Assist resident in making their pro-rated rent payment via debit, check, money order/cashiers check or by typing out a credit card authorization form. I also perform a thorough move in inspection by meeting the resident at the home to do a walk through making sure to write down any discrepancy that I may see or pointed out to me by the resident, leaving the house knowing that my resident is completely satisfied and happy to be settling into their new home.
• Promptly make needed resident touch point calls to follow up with residents to making sure that their information is updated, residents are kept updated on any events that are taking place in our community and most importantly making sure that the residents journey with Island Palm Communities is an enjoyable one.
• Assist resident with their move outs by making sure they have all of the necessary paperwork filled out and there dates and times have been scheduled on our calendars. Addressing any issues or questions that the resident may have in regards to moving out of the home, making sure the resident receives a copy of the resident charge sheet along with the move out checklist.
• Takes care of making sure our self-help is fully stocked
• Files and upkeeps resident folders, making sure they are complete.
• Manages scheduling of move in's, move out's, activity and theater rooms.
• Managed and processed all membership and donations using Raiser's Edge. Accurately processed all gifts, pledges, pledge payment, in-kind donations, and matching gifts, Prepared mail outs of all membership cards, acknowledgment letters, major donor letter and renewals letters successfully in a timely manner, responded to all donor/membership questions promptly via phone, e-mail or in person.
• Managed and oversaw all aspect of Pacific Historic Parks (PHP) Volunteer Program. Identified volunteer vacancies, recruited, interviewed and selected all (PHP) volunteers, conducted volunteer orientation and training to provide the volunteers with the tools and resource they would need to succeed and achieve all monthly goals, analyzed and modified compensation, benefits, policies and procedures to establish a successful volunteer program with a high retention rate and increase in revenue through donations and membership from the membership and donation desk.
• Successful planning and execution of special fundraising events and projects such as December 7th events and ceremony which is held every year with over 4,000 + people in attendance, USS Arizona Memorial Historic Sunset Boat Tours which is an annual fundraising event, End of Campaign Reception/Banquet which was held to thank our supports who contributed to the Pearl Harbor Memorial Fund, 50th Anniversary Art and Essay contest which was held to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the USS Arizona Memorial.
• Primary contact for special VIP guided tours of the newly renovated Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (USS Arizona Memorial Tour). Arraignment would be made between the donor and I for a special VIP guided tour, which included the two museums, shore side exhibits; pointing out points of interest, answering any questions they may have in regards to Pearl Harbor, what their contributions have allowed to do, and question in regards to what can we do to help.
• Provided exceptional communication with the general public, donors, members, & corporate sponsors, to ensure that they were made aware and kept up to date of any events, community functions, and areas where help was needed.
• Served as the primary contact person and successfully made arraignments with the Make a Wish foundation of Hawaii to provide a memorable Pearl Harbor Survivors tour for the wish child and their family members.
• Oversaw and managed the Pennies for Pearl Harbor program which was a fundraising program that was geared towards educating students, clubs, and organizations on the history and events that took place on December 7, 1941.
• Assisted and supported different miscellaneous projects such as state registrations, major donor packets, running monthly postage reports for accounting, taking RSVP for different events that are held at the visitor center, maintains and up keeps all office equipment. Work with different vendors for supplies, donation table incentives and stationary.
• Knowledgeable in general HR functions, screened potential employees, coordinated new hire orientation, created job ads and postings, created and maintained employee files and data and also worked closely with various staffing agencies.
• Took care of recruitment, Processed time sheet (Union and Non-Union) using Ceridian (Source 500), Processed all benefit forms (HMSA, HDS, Kaiser, Principal Financial, Group Life, and AFLAC), reconciled all medical bills, involved in open enrollment for medical, provided support to employees on all benefits matters, handled various projects and ran monthly commission and mileage reports.
• Support person for both the HR Manager and the Payroll specialist.
• Ran daily reports using crystal, project manager for projects within the Leadership and Employee Development Department, disturbed incoming mail, scheduled training courses through vendors, set up training rooms for training sessions, scheduled room and equipment reservations, oversaw enrollment of students for training courses, ordered training/course materials for upcoming classes, fallow-up and reminder calls/emails to participants of various classes.
• Created class sign-ups, made any updates and changes to the companies' intranet site using FrontPage.
• Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, and research.
Certificate of Completion, 2006
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: