Motivated Commercial Banker with experience covering the Not-for-Profit and Healthcare space, with a broad-based background in highly competitive and dynamic organizations requiring Corporate Finance, Public Finance, Asset Management, and Treasury & Securities Services products. Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic States (NJ, NY and PA).
- Pitched 110 deals and won 81;
- Personally met my top 15 Clients in-person (had 36 in-person Client meetings in total) and met all three of my Tier 1 Prospects in-person (had 7 in-person Prospect meetings in total);
- Generated opportunities for three Tier 1 Prospects, including a $180MM E-Payables contract for a AA-/Aa3 rated, multi-state, fully integrated Health System in PA, a $34MM DPB (unsolicited) for an AA-/Aa3 rated Health System in PA, and a $1MM Revolver (unsolicited) for one of the largest Physician Practice Groups in NY;
- Generated new calling dialogues with Prospects, including one of the largest Physician Practice Groups in NY, a A-/Aa rated Health System in PA, and an A-/A3 rated Acute Care Hospital in NJ;
- Generated meetings and met in-person with the Chairman of the Board for two Tier 1 Clients (one of which was 1x1);
- Bid/reviewed opportunities for five sub Tier 1 Prospects, including a $21.3MM DPB for a Continuing Care Retirement Community in PA, a $19.1MM DPB for a Nursing Facility in MD, a $19MM DPB for a Behavorial Health Facility in NJ, a $15MM DPB for an Acute Care Hospital in NJ, and a $10MM DPB for a Alcohol Treatment and Substance Abuse Provider in PA;
- Bid/reviewed opportunities for three sub Tier 1 Clients, including an $11MM T/L for a Hospice Care Provider in NY, a $5MM ALOC for a Voluntary Health and Welfare Agency in NY, and a $1.5MM ALOC for a Residential Drug Treatment Provider in NY;
- Attended six HFMA conferences (had 1x1 with Prospects);
- Met with the President of the Westchester County Association (1x1 with President and Managing Director of Advocacy & International Business);
- Selected as one of five Junior Bankers nationally to participate in the Banker Rotation Program and visited the Southeast GNPH Market (specifically New Orleans, LA);
- Successfully managed the data quality metrics of the NE Healthcare Team by ensuring all KYC and Sponsorship duties were completed on time; and
- Mentored two interns and partnered with each on separate projects.
- Managed marketing and sales efforts specific to the Healthcare industry, including but not limited to, recommendation of treasury solutions specific to client/prospect needs, development of marketing strategies, and organization of face-to-face events; and
- Provided bid and new contract start-up along with day-to-day support to seven Relationship Managers.
- Working knowledge of credit derivative hedges, secondary loan sales and structured risk mitigation strategies; and
- Accounting and economic effects of loan originations and non-performing assets.
- Working knowledge of cash flow analysis, forecasts, budgets and variance reports. Analysis included capital reporting, investment returns, and lease vs. buy analysis; and
- Developed analytical tasks as needed, including rate variance analysis, cash conversion cycles, capital acquisition requests, bid and new contract start-up support.
- CFA Institute (Passed the Level I exam of the CFA Program)
- New York Society of Security Analysts
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: