Confident Retail Pharmacist with 29 years experience. Embraces new technologies and operating systems. Effective communicator with other health care professional. Patient oriented. Empathetic and intuitive during client interactions and adept at building trust and strong customer relations.
In good standing with the Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy.
Responsible for all aspects of Pharmacy Operations within the store including inventory, personnel and security with emphasis on customer relations
• Service the customer's health care needs in both the pharmacy and the front store area.
• Communication with customers / patients while protecting their confidential health and drug information; to provide counsel to customers having medical questions.
• Solicit information on a customer/s medical history to give appropriate medical advice
• Maintain inventory levels by following defined ordering practices.
• Utilize drug usage report to adjust shelf order bases
• Maintain a perpetual schedule II inventory within state regulatory standards
• Comply with all security regulations.
• Provides a performance review and evaluation of pharmacy technicians.
• Coach and execute counseling discussions with technicians
• Pharmacy scheduling
• Access, input and retrieve information from the computer
• Operate a cash register – including: cash, check and charge transactions; bagging merchandise
• Obtain needed information for new prescriptions and refills via telephone
• Fill prescriptions (product selection; counting and measuring drugs; capping and uncapping vials and bottles; labeling of prescriptions) and prepare compounds
• Check-in, price and put away all drug orders – including CIIs
• Retrieve and file prescriptions in the appropriate files (including CIIs)
• Pull outdated, damaged and recalled merchandise and prepare for return
• Complete Third Party rejections
• Maintain: daily and weekly reports
• In cases of dispensing incidents, follow company procedures: notification, report completion
• Communicate and interact with all health care professionals
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws, rules and regulations
CVS District Paragon Award Winner for Excellence in Customer Service 2000
Classroom Aide, Mansfield Public School, 2000-2006
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.