Insightful and creative business development executive with over 13 years of experience working with fortune 500, startup and creative enterprises. Result-driven approach to revenue growth, customer retention, and brand enhancement via clear and thoughtful strategies to achieve company goals and initiatives. Cross-functional collaborator, working with groups ranging from senior leadership to entrepreneurial business lines to facilitate the integration of ideas and ensure alignment with overall objectives. Typically promoted and asked to take on additional responsibilities throughout career.
• Managed ZO., a proprietary hospitality-focused engagement platform used by customers across the firm's global real estate portfolio to create unique amenities and an enhanced workplace experience in Tishman Speyer properties across the New York, Philadelphia, and Connecticut regions
• Work cross-functionally with the company's leasing, asset management, property management, and senior leadership divisions to deliver on both ZO. and broader firm key corporate objectives
• Part of a team working to launch new global ZO. locations, including London, Paris and Frankfurt
• Part of team that developed and overhauled ZO. strategic plan in response to COVID-19 to ensure platform is constantly evolving to stay ahead of industry trends while maintaining and enhancing client's connection to the workplace:
o Established efforts around content planning, communications strategies, and partnership program curation to meet rapidly changing client needs
o Fostered client relationship through regular communication
• Worked closely with blue-chip clientbase, including Colgate and Blue Sky Studios, to focus on strategic partnership opportunities beyond leasing through the ZO. for Business, a new innovative global initiative that provides tools and services to simplify office and real estate management and allow clients to customize benefits for their employees
o Introduced a custom global wellness program for Colgate to support the company in their strategic mental health, stress, and overall well-being initiatives; resulting program was implemented not only within the firm's properties, but expanded into non-Company owned properties, providing additional revenue streams that surpassed firm's internal targets
o Worked closely with Blue Sky Studios to provide wellness benefits as an extension of its established benefits program by leveraging the firm's growing network of ZO. partners
• Ensure continuous improvement in quality of client experiences by seeking feedback from clients on ZO. programing and services; made improvements accordingly
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to build memorable hospitality experiences including working with ZO. partners and vendors to ensure our quality of service is achieved
• Develop and execute strategic communications messaging, both pre and post-ZO. sign up, including email blasts, app events, Partner events, promotional events and activations
• Created special events, regular wellness programming, CSR and ZO. Virtual programming to drive activation, working in conjunction with the partnerships team to involve partners where appropriate
• Refine product offering, create new opportunities, and brainstorm ideas for building events
• Led marketing strategy and brand messaging for ZO., targeting both tenant decision makers and their employees
• Direct internal and external marketing resources (Ad agencies, designers, printers, photographers and videographers) for the timely, on-budget completion of marketing projects, champion creative quality and cost-control for marketing campaigns.
• App and social media management
• Execute quarterly reports of all event logistics, planning and forecasting with the Property Management Team.
• Launched ZO. at 7 properties across New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania including ZO. for Construction, the first amenity program offered to construction workers.
• Trained Property Management, Greeters, Security, Regional Leads, and ZO. Ambassador on the ZO. program, brand, app, content management system (CMS), marketing emails,
• Led the execution and launch of several new local and national B2C partnerships with innovative brands across various sectors including wellness, medical, fitness, food and convenience services to meet evolving customer needs and enhance firm's investment performance
o Led negotiations to deliver optimal pricing and benefits to individual customers, resulting in revenue share and other value-creation opportunities for the firm's various investments
• Collaborated with the design teams on ZO. spaces including FF&E, artwork, signage, F&B providers
• Assist Tax Executives with several ongoing projects across New York
• General Administration – filing, following tax policies and procedures, monitor and schedule meetings, phone coverage, booking/organizing domestic and international travel, screen visitors/phone calls/mail, process expense reports, input call reports, prepare letters and memos, and personal assistance
• Manage onboarding of 3rd party consultants by tracking renewals, approving timecards, processing invoices, and working with agencies to track and coordinate payment
• Improved the 3rd party consultant billing and invoicing process to easily track and manage payment
• Prepare/review/revise organizational structure charts in Microsoft Visio
• Manage the annual process for REIT shareholder and investor demand letters including preparation of both letters, obtain signatures, organize mailings/certified mailings for each letter
• Coordinate with the 3rd party consulting team for the yearly Transfer Pricing Study and quarterly REIT testing TRS financials
• Assist in the annual preparation of the transaction tax team budget
• Compiled the tax advisory and professional outsourcing department accruals and actuals quarterly for projections/budget.
• Focus on portrait photography for women in a stylized environment, in studio and location
• Use digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments
• Communicate and liaise with clients across San Diego to book appointments
• Work closely with hair and makeup stylists to create client's desired look
• Determine desired photoshoot from client, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
• digital image editing to create desired effects, using Photoshop and Lightroom.
• Handle all media and public relations inquiries.
• Formulate a comprehensive business plan complete with clear and actionable sales goals
• Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements.
• Surpassed revenue goals in four executive quarters.
• Review sets of photographs to select the best work
• Image editing with Photoshop and Lightroom
• Custom design photo albums through specialized programs such as Photoshop and Fundy
• Manage client & planner communications pipeline (email and phone) from the first inquiry through job completion - This includes the entire sales process from including needs assessment, quote development, and signing, through job preparation, execution, and final deliverables.
• Administer and help development of CRM and workflow tracking system
• Brainstorm photoshoot concept ideas to be carried out by the photographer
• Work with clients and owner/photographer to develop their photography plans and create detailed timelines for their events or photoshoots - ensuring they have the services required to meet their needs
• Liaison with photographers - primary point person for assessing photographer availability, manage all meeting, event & shoot scheduling, and assignment prep including travel arrangements.
• Manage accounts receivables and payables
• Take pictures of individuals, families, small groups, and weddings either in studio or on location.
• Use digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments. Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
• Test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
Attended the study abroad program in Florence, Italy at the California State University extension and the Accademia di Belli
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: