Strategic Business Management Executing Strategic Goals
Employee and Labor Relations
Workforce Planning and Employment Total Rewards
Human Resources Development
Effectively and efficiently manage all sourcing, recruiting (active and passive talent), hiring and onboarding for direct hire positions including: Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and Business Operation roles ranging from entry-level to VP level. Create successful marketing strategies and lead generation job ads, using social media platforms to, source, pre-screen, interview, and place candidates. Consult with and influence hiring managers on or about candidate experience, interview and decision making process to foster a positive result.
· Serve as a trusted confidant and mentor, providing guidance and support to clients and candidates in accordance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies.
· Maintain a 96% candidate placement success ratio.
· Viewed as a visionary results-driven leader.
Led agency wide recruiting (full cycle) for the top 30 agency (out of 1,800 agencies nationwide) in the entire MassMutual Financial Group Organization. Developed business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development. Monitored overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization. Evolved Internship Program; vetted hundreds of students to select top candidates for our program. Conducted on-campus interviews, attended career fairs and heavily networked with Faculty, students and alumni to develop on-going partnerships.
· Facilitated information sessions at 7 targeted universities, and participated in three multi-school consortium events each semester.
· Keen ability for creating and streamlining recruiting and on-boarding policies and procedures.
· Developed detailed auditing procedure for leadership, recruiters, and new hires to ensure all steps of hiring processes were fully completed.
· Exceeded expectations by achieving first level of commission within first thirty days; top recruiter for first full quarter.
Subject Matter Expert
Directed multi-site administrative operations for recruiting functions for 18 sub-specialty practices and collaborated with 60+ hiring managers. Built and lead a high-performing administrative operations team to help execute strategic plan of expanding the Research, Grants, Clinical Trails divisions and support staff hospital-wide. Strategized with Division Directors in
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: