Highly motivated ARRT registered Radiologic Technologist skilled in complete diagnostic radiography with strong experience in orthopedic, mobile, and hospital department imaging. Additionally complemented with a BS degree in Biological Sciences and background in healthcare, public relations, laboratory science, safety, environmental, quality control and assurance fields, I am committed to providing superior radiographic services while exceeding patient expectations and positively affecting operations as a dynamic team member.
Ranked #1 in graduating class with GPA of 3.914 and High Honors recognition. Clinical applications performed at West Suburban Medical Center with rotation to Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Broad degree with core curriculum in Human Anatomy & Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Ecology, Zoology, Environmental and Marine Biology.
Study abroad program involving coursework tailored to Biological Sciences with participation in a multitude of research projects and remarkable travel throughout the country to acquire strong understanding of work relations, public affairs, ethnic diversity, environmental matters, and Australian culture.
• ASRT Member – American Society of Radiologic Technologists
• R.T.(R)(ARRT) – American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ID: 492288 (Expires: May 2016)
• Certified Radiologic Technologist – CDPH Certificate Number: RHT00105628 (Expires: July 2017)
• CPR – BLS for Health Care Providers, American Heart Association (Expires: April 2017)
• Radiation Safety & Nuclear Gauge Safety – Qal-Tek Associates, L.L.C.
• 40-Hour Hazwoper – OSHA Technical Safety Institute
• Certified Environmental Specialist – EPA 360 Training
• A.T.T.I. Field Technician – Arizona Technical Testing Institute
• PADI Open Water Diver – Professional Association of Diving Instructors
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.