Quality control manager with 7+ years of management and engineering experience. Extensive knowledge of quality control and quality assurance practices. Experienced in quality control of multimillion-dollar construction projects for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Effective at managing business relationships at all levels. Strongly mindful of and knowledgeable about all relevant safety standards pertaining to construction and maritime industries. An adaptable and organized leader with an ability to work independently and oversee team operations.
• Setup and maintain USACE projects by utilizing RMS 3.0 software and preform submittals while maintaining project standards in accordance to the plans and specifications.
• Direct communication with project management, site managers, engineering, contract management and owners on a day-to-day basis.
• Plan, coordinate, and conduct on-site three phase system meetings, weekly production and supervisors' meetings and other QC related activities.
• Oversee all third-party contractors and vendors on project site.
• Directly responsible for all phases of construction, to include pre-construction, project start up, scheduling, coordination of trades, CQC/quality control, Safety plans, meetings & inspections, Production & CQC reports, RFI's, RFPs, Submittal review and compliance.
• Ensure USACE project adheres to the plans and specifications in all phases of work.
Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
OSHA 30 Hour Certified
OSHA Fall Protection
First Aid/CPR Certified
Stormwater Management Inspector (Florida)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: