Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Call Center Quality Analyst who exhibits a professional demeanor and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Skilled at evaluating both verbal and written customer contact by agents while coaching them for success in executing superior service to customers. Able to rapidly gain product knowledge.
- Deliver coaching feedback to agents
- Conduct and evaluate customer feedback surveys
- Prepare management reports
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Listened to calls either recorded live or side-by-side while communicating feedback.
- Encouraged good practices and discouraged bad ones.
- Identified calls failing to meet predefined standards and identified the problem.
- Implemented agent training and coaching initiatives.
- Understood the priority of the organization and evaluated call behaviors for regulatory compliance, cross-selling, and adherence to policy.
- Provided customer feedback and internal compliance feedback to management.
- Using a check-list, ensured that call center agents properly and pleasantly assisted customers with making reservations, obtained their credit card information, explained charges, provided check-in time information, accepted cancellations, and provided confirmation numbers.
- Educated agents on hotel policy, trained new agents in a side-by-side setting, and coached them to improve their interactions with potential guests of the hotel.
- Answered customers’ questions about return policy.
- Accessed and reviewed customer’s online accounts to resolve customer’s complaints. When required, transferred customer to a supervisor for resolution.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Call Center Quality Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Call Center Quality Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.