Enthusiastic QC/QA professional eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of production prosesses and expectations and training in a multitude of quality areas. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in further manufacturing opportunities.
* Review of documentation for:
- Accuracy and completion
- Verify appropriate testing
- Ensure all deviations are explained
- Note errors and route for correction
- Ensure logs are up to date
* Responsible for releasing raw ingredients, packaging materials and finished products
* Understand and meet customer specifications, requirements and expectations. Direct contact with customers.
* Have good understanding of the processing procedures and sequence of event timing involved with manufacturing a given product.
* To collect samples, perform the following test procedures with accuracy and precision and report results neatly and in a timely manner:
* Bulk & Packed Density - X-ray Seed Check - % Oxygen * Container - Dispersibility - Enterobacter (Petrifilm) - Seam Inspection - Solubility Index - SPC (Petrifilm) - Leak test -- Bell Jar
* Organoleptic procedures - E. coli (Petrifilm) - Allergen Testing
* Weight Control - Coliforms (Petrifilm) - Foreign Material - Yeast & Mold (Petrifilm) - Other procedures -- to be
* Understand coding, purchase order numbers, lot numbers, sampling procedures and be able to sample incoming raw materials and release/reject accordingly.
* Understand and implement all elements of environmental program.
* Document test results for finished goods, raw materials, environmental and all other tests.
* Insure that equipment is properly calibrated and sample materials are prepared to meet scheduled requirements.
* Understand and follow SQF program, GMP's, SOP's, HACCP, sanitation and pest control programs and contract customer operating procedures.
* Notify all pertinent personnel of problems or potential problems.
* Understand and implement HOLD procedure to isolate product or raw material that deviates from specification.
* Collect, label, pack and ship samples.
* Maintain work area and equipment in clean and orderly manner.
* Make reagents necessary for lab procedures.
* Oversee immediate production issues, follow-up as necessary, HOLD product
* Work efficiently with personnel in other departments.
* Perform activities involving sanitation issues.
* Act as backup for other lab personnel during vacation, planned absence and sick time.
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor or as apparent.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: