Knowledgeable and experienced Quality Control Inspector and Aircraft Maintainer dedicated to reducing error, costs and increasing productivity through proactive attention to detail and a collaborative approach to problem solving. Ready to apply well over 10 years of Army Aviation experience to a challenging new position supporting quality improvements and enhancing aviation maintenance programs.
CT Army National Guard
1109th TASMG (CT AVCRAD)
Aircraft Mechanic / QC Technical Inspector / Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
Groton, CT ~ 08/2008 - Present
• PMD, PMS, PMI-1 & PMI-2, RESET, and OCM/AIMS maintenance programs. Assigned as a mechanic, team lead, maintenance supervisor and inspector encompassing all areas of H-60 aircraft as well as CH-47 aicraft, AH-64 aircraft, T700 and T55 turboshaft engines
• Organized and conducted multiple DART (Downed Aircraft Recovery Team) exercises successfully for 250 Soldiers during annual training and mobilization events
• Deployed twice with the CTARNG to Kuwait and Afghanistan during 2012-2013 & 2018-2019 in support of OEF, OFS, OIR, & OSS
• Assigned as a Safety NCO in Afghanistan for 9 months while simultaneously managing my role as the Production Control NCO and duties as an Aircraft Mechanic
• Selected to conduct APOD and SPOD operations around the world to include locations such as New Orleans, LA; Bremerhaven, GE; Rota, Spain. Assigned as the NCOIC fora joint APOD/SPOD operation supporting OFS in Rota, Spain during the 2018-2019 deployment. Led a 15 man team alongside the TASMO,101st Airborne Division, and 1st Armored Division to move a total of 149 aircraft between the United States and Afghanistan
• Assigned as the UH-60 Platoon Sergeant for the 2018-2019 deployment. Aside from this primary role, I served as an Aircraft Inspector, QAR, and SME for developing repair concepts for damaged aircraft
• Led multiple maintenance teams and performed quality control inspections on hydraulic/pneudraulic, electrical, drivetrain, engine, and fuel aircraft subsystems
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: