Dedicated automation Engeneer bringing 6+ years of experience and diligence to handle needs of large and complex products. Solid history in both manual and automated testing. Seek to apply expertise to growth-oriented, dynamic position.
· Excellent work experience in Functional, Integration, GUI, Regression, System, Compatibility, Performance, Acceptance, Security, Stress, Black Box Testing etc.
·Worked in designing scripts in Keyword driven framework, Data Driven Framework, BDD and Page Object model design.
· Developed and executed Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test scripts for various applications.
· Automation experience using Selenium IDE/RC/ Web Driver and TestNG frameworks
· Experience in reading the test data from XL spread sheets using JXL API and TestNG dataProvider.
· Working experience in Log4j, ExtentReport, Maven and TestNG annotations.
· Hands on Experience on testing web services (SOAP, REST) using SOAP UI Tools.
· Experience in working with Oracle, DB2, My SQL and MS-Access Databases.
· Expertise in using Tools Mercury/HP Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, BugZilla and JIRA.
· Experience in Continuous integration tools like Maven, Jenkins and Rally Tools
· Experience in validating mobile web and native apps on Android and iPhone devices
· Experience with UAT testing along with data setup, Environment setup and coordination among Users, Development, Business Analyst and Product Management teams.
· Expert in preparing Traceability Matrix to map requirement coverage with test cases.
· Good Communication, interpersonal, and Teamwork skills.
· Excellent Organization, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Testing tools:Selenium(java),SOAPUI, Postman, QC/HPALM , Appium
Operating Systems:UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mac, IOS
ConfigurationManagementTool:GIT, Stash, Gradle, Jenkins
Methodologies:SDLC,STLC, Agile Scrum, Kanban,Waterfall Model
LanguagesJava,Java Script, C#,HTML,JSON,XML, Python, C++
Database tools:Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle,Toad, DB2
Agile Methodology and :JIRA, BugZilla, Rational Clear Quest.
Bug Tracking tool
· Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications, and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
· Designed and implemented hybrid automation framework using Maven and TestNG.
·Extensively used Page Object design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance.
· Extensively used Selenium WebDriver to test the web application and developed Maven targets to execute automation suites from command line.
· Performed Data driven testing using Selenium and TestNG functions which read data from property and XML files.
· Performed build acceptance testing and smoke testing.
· Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
· Integrated the test suites in continuous integration tool Jenkins to execute them automatically and periodically and configured it to email reports during a build failure.
· Performed Web Service API testing using Smart Bear SoapUI .
·Performed backend testing by using SQL queries to verify the database reliability
·Used JIRA as the Agile management tool for the maintenance of the test cases and to track the defects
·Prepared Traceability Matrix to cover all aspect of the functional specifications with test cases and maintain both logging and tracking defects
· Used Unix Commands to access and troubleshoot Errors by accessing the Error Log files
·Involved in project review meetings and discussed issues, status for tracking the progress with project teams.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, Soap UI, Eclipse, HTML, XML, XPATH, Jira, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, SQL Developer, Oracle, Windows.
·Involved in creating Test Plan from SRS and DDS and creating risk analysis report to ensure better tests
· Responsible for Manual and Automation Testing of the application at various stages.
· Automated Web Application Testing using Java Selenium Hybrid Framework in an Agile environment.
· Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and X Path in selenium
· Used HP ALM(Quality center) for Bug Tracking, Logging and reporting bugs
· Created automation scripts in Postman using Groovy Script for web services testing.
· Developed automation test scripts to test the database by retrieving the data from the tables using JDBC.
· Conducted oracle database tests by executing SQL queries to ensure the data integrity by checking various kinds of constraints.
· Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insert, delete and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
· Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
·Worked in Agile environment, attended sprint plan meetings, daily standup meetings
·Designed, developed and implemented BDD framework utilizing Java and Selenium WebDriver.
·Prepared automation scripts in Java using Maven, Cucumber, and TestNG Automation Testing for Web Applications
· Performed Smoke, Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Performance testing.
· Used TOAD as well as SQL analyzer to manipulate SQL queries to verify the data in the database.
· Performed bug tracking, including submitting and assigning defects to the application developers using QC.
·Performed web REST API testing using Postman
· Tracked, Managed and documented the performance of the application during UAT.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: