Performance-driven Purchasing Manager with knowledge in the formal bid process and contract management. Recognized as a forward thinking leader with the ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines. I have extensive experience with creating, approving and issuing procurement contracts, conducting company self-audits, and maintaining positive vendor and customer relations. Results-oriented with the ability to find the "best value" when making organizational purchases and constantly working to save an organization the most money possible.
• Legal Issues- Contracts, Open Records, Conflict of Interest and Protests
• Strategic Sourcing
• How to Conduct a Self- Audit
• Supplier Contracts Management
• Purchasing Card Principles
• Evaluating P-Card Program Management
• Basics of Writing Specifications
• RFP/RFQC Development Process
• RFP Award Process
• Advanced Excel
• NuPerformance (Leadership Development)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: