I am pursuing employment where my widespread knowledge base, education/academia, and experience as a professionally skilled licensed master social worker is used proficiently. I have over 12 years of experience in the field of social service. I have worked in a diverse setting including; case management, mental health, hospitals, community health, contracted with the Department of Human Services, and child welfare. I believe I have the skill set that can be utilized to aid various companies with reaching their goals and expectations.
• Completed intakes/admissions for patients.
• Conducted individual and family psychotherapy sessions.
• Coordinated patients with internal and external community resources.
• Conducted psychosocial assessments.
• Conducted Discharge Planning.
• Provided intervention services to patients through individual, family, and group counseling.
• Link client to resources/community services.
• worked with an interdisciplinary team for holistic care of the patients needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: