To obtain an administrative or management position with the focus on client relations and customer service in the real estate industry.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, OneSite Leasing, Yardi, Microsoft Outlook.
NCHM-Certified Occupancy Specialist
Tax Credit Specialist
I have maintained occupancy levels of 95% and better. I have successfully passed REAC inspections with cores above 95. MOR scores at above average and superior.
• Responsible for the overall daily operations a 240 100% LIHTC property.
• Supervised a staff of five.
• Responsible for rehab of property.
• Responsible for weekly reporting occupancy and market conditions.
• Maintained occupancy at 92% and above.
• Maintained overall delinquency within 5% of GPR.
• Responsible for all financial reporting.
• Responsible for budget preparation.
• Negotiated contract with all vendors.
• Responsible for training and employee retention.
• Supervise leasing and maintenance staff including delegating work, reviewing work, maintaining deadlines, training and scheduling.
• Maintain property occupancy by effectively retaining residents and successfully marketing property to attract new residents.
• Administer HUD recertifications.
• Evaluate current market conditions and competition.
• Increase revenue while maintaining controllable expenses including revenue collections and delinquency control.
• Provide customer service to residents resolving any issues that may occur and ensuring maintenance completes service requests.
• Contact and negotiate with vendors.
• Obtain bids and manage capital improvement projects.
• Ensure that all property reporting is completed in a timely manner (i.e., financial reports,, marketing reports).
• Operate within budget and purchasing guidelines.
• Maintain curb appeal by walking/inspecting property and vacant units.
• Conduct Human Resources functions; recruiting, interviewing, performance reviews, salary reviews, explanation of benefits, new hire orientation, terminations.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are met.
• Completion of internal training for market-rate: One-Site - Navigation and Prospects, Move-ins and Rents, Move-outs.
• Completion of internal training for affordable housing: One-Site - Navigation of Receipts and Waitlists, Certifications and Charges, Move-outs.
• Supervised two additional properties totaling 276 units including conventional units.
• Providing full day-to-day operations management of apartment community while emphasizing positive response to employee and resident concerns
• Tenant screening and processing of credit checks
• Management of employees including office staff, maintenance lead, and remaining staff
• Establishing work schedules and makes ready schedules, observe or review contract work and inspect problem
• Areas including building and grounds
• Walking units to ensure condition prior to move-in
• Walking site to ensure community is clean and safe for tenants
• Completing monthly operating reports - HAP, month-end financial report, monthly package transmittal sheet
• Monthly work order summary sheet, payroll reporting, all other monthly report, maintain waiting list.
• Responsible for complying with Tax Credit
Licensed PMIC-State of South Carolina expires 6/30/2015
SNHU BS in Psychology June 2016
Benefits, Budget, Buying/procurement, Collections, Credit, Customer Service, Financial Reports, HUD, Human Resources, Increase, Interviewing, Leasing, Maintenance, Marketing, New Hire Orientation, Purchasing, Receptionist, Recruiting, Retail Sales, Scheduling, Terminations, Training, Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Word
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: