PROPERTY MANAGER OBJECTIVE
Dedicated Property Manager with proven skills in cost-effective property operations, maintaining high occupancy rates and generating steady revenues. Collaborated with Tenants, owners and service providers to consistently exceed property management success. Ready to grow in new capacity by applying diverse experience and vast real estate knowledge and abilities to challenging role with potential for long-term career advancement and success.
Manage two commercial properties totaling 230,000sf – Class-A 11-story commercial building and a 3-story historical building.
· Prepare annual operating budgets exceeding $3 million for properties; review and reconcile tenant monthly rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges. Prepare annual operating expenses – reconciliations and projections.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of tenant lease contracts; prepare lease abstracts, annual rent schedules and rent rolls.
· Monitor and review accounts receivables and accounts payable; prepare bi-monthly accounting reports.
· Communicate and sustain positive, working relationships with Tenants.
· Supervise and maintain daily operation activities for properties. Perform regular, periodic property inspections. Recommend and approve alterations, maintenance, and reconditioning, as necessary.
· Solicit, negotiate, and approve service contractor bids for repairs, renovations, and general maintenance.
· Manage all building construction projects – capital improvements and tenant improvements. Collaborate with Architects on construction design for new and vacant space development.
· Develop and manage highly skilled on-site staff through recruitment, training, and motivation, with an emphasis on team building.
· Design quarterly landscaping at properties and annual Holiday decorations for buildings.
· Prepare building sale documents – estoppels, proration of property expenses, and contract terminations.
· Maintained a 90% building occupancy and high rate of tenant retention. Tenant lease renewal decisions noted superior building management as comments.
· Coordinated building tenant event Rose Parade annual party for 400 tenants and guests. Prep included creating invitations, scheduling catering, set-up of viewing areas and indoor seating for dining, decorations, scheduling security, and parking management. Additionally, organized and provided security check-in for private tenant Rose Parade parties involving over 1000 people.
· Conducted annual transportation surveys with 500 tenants, submitting a 98% response rate to the City. Implemented building-wide employee commuter reduction programs. Provided annual transportation display exhibits for tenant information, featuring with sponsors and raffles to encourage participation.
Managed a 21 story, 300,000sf Class A Commercial Office Building
§ Prepared annual operating budget, year-end reconciliations; monitored accounts receivables; prepared accounts payables, and accounting reports for Landlord.
§ Reviewed, approved, and monitored all new business and tenant improvement projects.
§ Coordinated construction projects - capital and tenant improvements, supervised subcontractors, vendors, and maintenance staff for contract requirements and the daily operational activities for properties.
§ Negotiated tenant lease renewals and vendor contracts.
§ Communicated regularly with tenants, contractors, vendors, and the maintenance staff; performed weekly property inspections.
§ Show space to prospective tenants.
Design and review landscaping projects
CA Real Estate License #02833577
Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) Certification
BOMA NE Council; Served 5 years in leadership capacity - as Chairman, Secretary and Vice Chair.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: