Assisted an engineering project team on a power network project focused on reduction of technical and commercial losses by adopting IT techniques.
• Provided assistance in developing records through survey mapping and analyzed the transmission network using CYME, a power engineering software.
Trained on GSM architecture and functionalities and gained on site experience on network subsystems.
• Prepared a detailed report on the subject of base subsystem and network subsystems of a GSM network.
Capstone Design project, OSU
January 2013- May 2013
Build an auxiliary system current drive module for the EcoCAR2 project, capable of drawing currents in high temperature conditions to drive additional support systems.
• Contributed to the model circuit idea and designed the print circuit board layout using OrCAD.
• Developed and maintained the timeline and schedule for the duration of the project and coordinated all communications in between the EcoCAR client and team members.
Design project, OSU
April 2011-June 2011
Won the first place in the design and build competition at OSU.
• Involved in a team project to conceptualize the design and construct a roller coaster model.
Inventory specialist, Student Assistant, OSU
January 2012- January 2013
•Responsible for monitoring and stocktaking of all products and supplies to ensure and maintain, optimal budget allocation of purchases.
Secretary, Indian Student Association, OSU
June 2012- July 2013
• Involved with an active cultural student organization that provided a medium for leadership development and creative discussions.
• Conducted official communication among the sponsors, other organizations and members.
• Responsible for maintaining meeting minutes, preparing presentations and respond to membership management issues promptly.
Member and voluntary participation, Sankalpa, OSU
June 2012-May 2013
•Managed food stalls at the Ohio stadium for fund-raising for charity in India.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.