Committed and motivated mid-level manager with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong results-oriented work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
National Forum for Black Public Administrators Washington, D.C. MEMBER 1998 TO 2000
National Forum for Black Public Administrators Maryland Chapter PARLIAMENTARIAN 1998 TO 2000
Conference of Minority Transportation Officials Maryland Chapter MEMBER 1997 TO PRESENT
Montgomery County African American Employees' Association MEMBER 1999 TO 2014
Montgomery County African American Employees' Association BOARD MEMBER 2005 to 2007
Knowledge of the following:
* rules, regulations, business practices, trends and issues of private-for-hire ground transportation services;
* the principles, practices, and techniques of program development, implementation, management and evaluation;
* State and County laws, regulations, requirements, policies and p
procedures related ti taxicab licensing and operations.
Ability to perform the following:
* research and take into consideration best practices, business requirements, and public needs in order to develop justification for and present proposals and recommendations regarding taxicab regulations or revisions for consideration of higher level managers an appointed and/or elected officials.
* communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing as a representative of the department on policies and controversial issues;
* work well with a broad spectrum of internal and external customers, manager, business leaders, and community groups;
* attend meetings and perform assignments outside of the office.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: