I am a Logistics Analyst and working on the strategic plan and launch of new products and Model years. As Program Planner I am a link between Material and Program team work , contributing to facilitate the understanding of Program assumptions and Program Changes .
I like to generate new ideas and develop viable solutions to relevant problems. I believe that my co-workers consider me as a motivated and engaged person, who keep a positive and proactive attitude in the face of adversity as Logistics area suppose to have every day.
I have worked for more than 10 years as a representative of MP&L ( Material and logistics) with Latin America Programs, easiness to work with multidisciplinary team, trained to solve problems, specially in the Automotive environment . My experience includes, launching of more than 7 new major products in the Latin American market (Brazil and Argentina), managing the program Schedule timing, analyzing and interpreting data, developing and implementing tools for monitoring to achieve Program Targets .
I am currently looking for opportunities that will allow me to develop and promote these skills focused on Program Strategy to guarantee quality Program launches.
copiado para comparacao
Assist in program planning, analysis and development activities.
Resolve program performance issues and develop recovery plans.
Provide support in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
Prepare budgets and control expenses within the budgets.
Understand program requirements and develop program plan to meet milestones.
Work with program team, business partners, contractors, supplier, and vendors to meet or exceed project expectations.
Provide support in conducting periodic audits and generate audit reports for Managers.
Communicate program progress to Manager on regular basis.
Identify and resolve program problems and keep management inform about any financial and schedule issues.
Track expenses, identify cost variances and provide corrective actions.
Work in compliance with company policies and regulations.
Develop process improvements to achieve program objectives.
Monitor program progress throughout all program lifecycle phases.
- From Logistics strategy team I was involved in all new programs of Ford Motor Company FSA as well as current models and New Projects in the south region since 2012, attending Brazil's and Argentina's Plants , In charge of Schedule timing management, supporting all logistics areas to providing for a Program management team specific timing for each change approved in programs.
- Evaluation of FIR (Consolidated data Report of Financial and technical) to provide for all logistics areas, specific assumptions related to each area.
- Representative and champion in Logistics area for Discussion Forums of Program Complexity in synergy with Purchasing, Program management, sales, Engineering teams, among others.
- Weekly evaluation of the Parts Procurement in synergy with Supply Chain team and issuance of Reports at all phases of the program reaching in 100% of parts in timing of Build date, for local and imported parts.
- Focal point of Logistics to attend ASAP Purchasing System for quotation approval process and on
Board supplier approval process.
- Focal point of Strategic Logistics to special analysis of Program Balanceout.
- Champion of Program Report out to MP&L South America leadership.
- Support of Program Report out to FNA Leadership.
Inventory and Launching Analyst .
As balance-out coordinator, I was responsible for monitoring the evolution of all part numbers in balance-out of programs, developing robust scrap reduction plans for high value items in synergy with related areas of Pre Production , Production Planning, P&A, Engineering and Plant Logistics, in addition to establishing reuse and rework plans for interchangeable parts.
In 2010 I coordinated Task force aiming Trucks engine in the rework of truck engine units
Generating a US1.6K scrap leak
Finalizing the processes with label counting and finally the effective scrap of all obsolete pieces within the period estimated by the company standards
Leader of Inventory Running Change, responsible for systemic monitoring via CMMS3 of items with coordinated actions of high added value or job stoper risk.
Focal point of critical suppliers (Bottleneck) identifying Root Causes and seeking solutions with emphasis on high performance, obtaining 96% results in the scheduled service for an average monthly commodity of US $ 10 million
• Focal Point of Costumer Service parts to attend Chevrolet dealers and customers, with results in 24 hours increasing the satisfaction rate reaching above 92%;
• Development of strategic plans for Exit suppliers (Source change), raising Bank Stock and withdrawals of tools, guaranteeing the total cover and delivery parts.
•Follow up deliverance of Program Parts release in spare parts and accessories to attend Chevrolet After Sales / Dealerships; Milk Run – Inbound.
• Visiting suppliers' plants aiming at the maintenance and performance of release deliveries and evaluating their results, in order to maintain a high level of parts availability at GM's warehouses.
• Monitoring of resolutions of critical parts of the call center and / or emergency back orders for service and satisfaction of the final customer.
SAP Material Handler platform - User .
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: