Experienced Manager offering advanced knowledge of operations across functional operations and projects related to Auxiliary Services within the University System of Georgia. Excellent understanding of organizational strategies and implementation of new initiatives. Successful at developing and overseeing programs to increase revenue and improve customer experience.
Microsoft Office Suite
• Manage vending operations.
• Manage five hundred thousand-dollar ($500,000) budget.
• Instrumental in the increase of vending sales all-encompassing by twenty percent (20%) within first year as Vending Manager.
• Develop and implement program goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
• Conduct field reviews to identify machines operating below established goals and locate high traffic areas for potential financial growth.
• Develop marketing goals.
• Resolve complex customer service and technical issues.
• Coordinate with Information Systems and Technology, Facilities and Planning, Housing, Student Life, Athletics, and Auxiliary Services to determine vending needs, technical matters, space concerns and equipment placement.
• Perform system testing during upgrades and implementations.
• Coordinate repair services and equipment maintenance for vending machines and location structures.
• Develop surveys and other assessment tools to gather input from customers to improve customer service.
• Coordinate product donations to internal departments, sponsorships, graduations and other major University events.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: