Dedicated Program Manager successful at developing and overseeing programs of all sizes. Demonstrated track record of achievement of over 10 years of experience in building successful educational programing in the Arts industry. Proficient in managing budgets and reporting status to stakeholders. First-rate communication, interpersonal and organizational abilities. 10+ years experience teaching and leading individual art lessons for students aged 10 - 60+
• Managed RayKo Photo Center's educational program through scheduling all classes and workshops, integrating new instructors and classes, maintaining all facility requests throughout various departments, and ensuring all instructors complete proper paperwork requests, receive class materials, and provided assistance to any additional inquiries or needs.
• Administered all website content and online store databases for adult and youth education courses by revising and editing course information and instructor bios, create online galleries of student/instructor work, updated promotional website pages for events and lectures, monitored class enrollment in web based registration system and made changes/updates as needed.
• Acted as primary liaison for phone and web-based registrations, received and responded to incoming calls from prospective students concerning class information, class selection, registration, and sign up procedures and policies
• Oversaw all design work and copy editing for class advertisement and workshop publication
• Managed all class/event advertising and marketing through sending monthly newsletters, social media platforms, and targeted marketing emails lists
• Processed and tracked all financial paperwork related to photography programs' expenses, budget, material requests, and instructor payroll
• Organized and maintained the digital and photographic darkroom through ensuring proper set of photographic chemistry and digital equipment stations, performed routine repairs to equipment and track inventory and order supplies
•Worked one on one with students to achieve personal goals
• Planed lessons and demonstrations for photography classes or private tutorials at the studio in Beginning B&W Darkroom, Scanning and Image Workflow, Portfolio Development, Alternative Techniques for the Photographic Darkroom, and Color Darkroom printing
*Photography instructor for Beginning Darkroom, Beginning Color Printing, Alternative Techniques for the Photographic Darkroom, and Intro to Commercial Photography Techniques
*Create lesson plans to instruct students in learning the basics of printing and developing their work, photo theory and history as well as proper photography studio standards
May 2006 – Jan 2008 1 year 9 months
Oakland, California, United States
• Maintain all property consigned through the company by overseeing proper inventory tagging, tracking and storage procedures, ensure all consignment contracts are signed and updated, perform all data entry requirements for creating a computer record of items, and organize and file all original documentation and paperwork from clients
• Act as the main contact for all consigner inquiries pertaining to payment for items consigned, informing status of when items will be offered, changes in estimates of items, and any additional needs as requested from clients
• Provide administrative support for a team of over 20 people through answering and directing calls, scheduling pick ups and drop offs of consignments, faxing and receiving documents, generating consignment reports for review and performing additional needs as requested
• Register over 800 bidders each auction cycle, accept payments for items purchased during the auction, provide information and telephone support to all customers, and any perform any additional duties during the auction weekend
• Assist in photographing and editing items to be offered during monthly auctions
• Aid in researching and marketing for potential buyers and sellers
Long term Photography Instructor and Illustrator. Featured in Vice, FUKT Magazine, as well as independent publications.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: